ADVERTISEMENT

Current Lunardi Bracket........

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
.....has IU as a #10 seed and one of last 4 byes....wow what a successful year. Better not lose at home

.....has IU as a #10 seed and one of last 4 byes....wow what a successful year. Better not lose at home
So if we bust on NCAA how does this board change cause it’s pretty obvious the Apologists have just assumed lil Arch makes tourney.

Who honestly thinks we beat Purdue, Iowa, Penn State, Minnesota and Wisconsin at home. Seriously no way.

If you took a breath and paused before you posted you could include all of these in one post. That said I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we ended up a 5 seed or missed the tournament completely. Unpredictable is what's become predictable.

We aren’t making the tournament. This basketball team just lacks talent, development, fundamentals. I’m watching Arkansas right now and man, I wish we could get someone like Musselman.

If they miss tourney this year wow just wow! Last year the field was soooooo bad IU almost made it with a terrible record now this year they have to big ten getting in 9-10 teams, to miss both years is a total joke

If they miss tourney this year wow just wow! Last year the field was soooooo bad IU almost made it with a terrible record now this year they have to big ten getting in 9-10 teams, to miss both years is a total joke
I’m not sure IU basketball success would be good for you. I mean, what would you do with your time? And on some level, keeping you from bitching might mess up your game. Let’s face it, you’re good at it.

And Dayton is at the # 2 -but I’m sure CAM just the left cupboard full for the next coach. We will be squeaking in , if we make. It will be like Kramer finishing the AIDS walk on Seinfeld.

I actually could see us winning all these games at home. But the track record says we will lose a game that we shouldn't have aka Maryland.

And Dayton is at the # 2 -but I’m sure CAM just the left cupboard full for the next coach. We will be squeaking in , if we make. It will be like Kramer finishing the AIDS walk on Seinfeld.
Put Dayton or SDSU in the Big and see how they stand up in this meat grinder every game.

I actually could see us winning all these games at home. But the track record says we will lose a game that we shouldn't have aka Maryland.
I think we will be right on the bubble come selection sunday after fiinishing 9-11 in conference

Yeah I'm sure you would have been thrilled if IU hired a retread from Alabama.

Truth be told, Archie recruited senior captains Mikesell and Trey Landers who have been multi-year starters and was recruiting Toppin (who at the time was only 6'5,6'6). Credit Grant for taking on transfers Crhatham and Watson (who sucked at Michigan) and red-shirting them. Yes Archie laid the foundation for Anthony Grant but you would have been beside yourself if IU hired a guy who got fired from Alabama for missing the tournament 5/6 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: hondo314 and MrBing
If you took a breath and paused before you posted you could include all of these in one post. That said I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we ended up a 5 seed or missed the tournament completely. Unpredictable is what's become predictable.

Anything better than a 7 seed would be a shock.

Missing the tourney would be a mild surprise.

I don’t know, how many names do you post under?

You've already been outed as previously posting under PranskterMary most recently and OrdFan before that. You fool know one. It takes a certain level of stupidity to post under multiple handles and get caught, unfortunately your same schtick as pretending to be an Indiana fan and lack of creativity is a dead give away. You always do me in for a good laugh, thanks for that.

If we make the NCAA will that shut all you whining ass babies up. I don’t think so because haters hate and whiners whine so stfu.
This should go down in the annals of our history and culture, like the Gettysburg Address or MLK’s “I Have a Dream” speech. Well done sir!

Reactions: Radio Zero
You've already been outed as previously posting under PranskterMary most recently and OrdFan before that. You fool know one. It takes a certain level of stupidity to post under multiple handles and get caught, unfortunately your same schtick as pretending to be an Indiana fan and lack of creativity is a dead give away. You always do me in for a good laugh, thanks for that.

IUDanapoint, Helen Dell, he stole your name for a bit, larrysmyname, kern county, Ilovelucy, courtstenchtwo, and many ,many more.

But hey...he has only "one name" lol

Not any of them but, as for you, it takes a certain level of stupidity to post about a sport and program of which you know nothing. You’re an idiot. Even you know that.

Reactions: Radio Zero

Truth be told, Archie recruited senior captains Mikesell and Trey Landers who have been multi-year starters and was recruiting Toppin (who at the time was only 6'5,6'6). Credit Grant for taking on transfers Crhatham and Watson (who sucked at Michigan) and red-shirting them. Yes Archie laid the foundation for Anthony Grant but you would have been beside yourself if IU hired a guy who got fired from Alabama for missing the tournament 5/6 years.

Archie did not recruit Toppin. 4star recruit cohill who ended up at Dayton told local paper that Archie told him he wouldn’t recruit him because he’d never come to a school like Dayton

Toppin was strictly a Grant recruit, as was Jalen Crutcher, who are the two stars of the team. But yeah, Mikesell and Landers were brought in by Archie, and they are VERY key pieces to UD's success this year.

We aren’t making the tournament. This basketball team just lacks talent, development, fundamentals. I’m watching Arkansas right now and man, I wish we could get someone like Musselman.

I agree, while we can surprise an MSU level team sometimes, so can Wisky. Our up and down play just doesn't pass eye test, and when it's bad, it's real bad, no growth/development over the season, consistency, and no reason to deserve the benefit of the doubt. In fact, I'd think if we are bubble, even though they're not supposed to, many would consider the historic collapse last year

I agree, while we can surprise an MSU level team sometimes, so can Wisky. Our up and down play just doesn't pass eye test, and when it's bad, it's real bad, no growth/development over the season, consistency, and no reason to deserve the benefit of the doubt. In fact, I'd think if we are bubble, even though they're not supposed to, many would consider the historic collapse last year

They would not hold last year's collapse against this year's team.

That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard.

Who honestly thinks we beat Purdue, Iowa, Penn State, Minnesota and Wisconsin at home. Seriously no way.
Depends which Purdue team comes to B-town. They have shown some inconsistency at times. Maybe MN....jury is still out on Wis.

Funny you guys are on the bubble UD is not, Crutchen did not redshirt and tell me how many times have you watched Dayton play? Put them on a neutral court with any big ten team UD would be favored .Dayton offered Archie more money but he was chasing a dream, how is that working out for you.Indiana fans need to learn to be a little humble knight is not coming back Dayton is legit Video out on there offense should watch it A lot of NBA in it were Grant spent some time
Archie did not recruit Toppin. 4star recruit cohill who ended up at Dayton told local paper that Archie told him he wouldn’t recruit him because he’d never come to a school like Dayton

Last edited:
Funny you guys are on the bubble UD is not, Crutchen did not redshirt and tell me how many times have you watched Dayton play? Put them on a neutral court with any big ten team UD would be favored .Dayton offered Archie more money but he was chasing a dream, how is that working out for you.Indiana fans need to learn to be a little humble knight is not coming back Dayton is legit Vie do out on there offense should watch it A lot of NBA in it were Grant spent some time
Here is link to Dayton's offense. Watch it Maybe Archie should UD deserves to be were they are and I don't think this is going to be a one year flash in the pan .Has a great class coming in and Crutchen is just a Jr

Here is link to Dayton's offense. Watch it Maybe Archie should UD deserves to be were they are and I don't think this is going to be a one year flash in the pan .Has a great class coming in and Crutchen is just a Jr

FWIW Archie has nothing to do with Dayton’s success.

FWIW Archie has nothing to do with Dayton’s success.
That might be what I am trying to say This is Grants success Here hardly played landers and Mikesell they developed under Grant Mikesell sat out a year had surgery on both hips.

This being a basketball site I thought maybe you could see a offense you have never seen before .And shows why they are not a bubble team.
Just could not get over the remarks Dayton should not be were they are. KIND OF LIKE SAYING Indiana is underachieving

ADVERTISEMENT