ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo.

He'll get his day in court, but for the moment, yeah, I'm OK with him getting ousted.

Now, for the record, there is a SIGNIFICANT difference between sexual harassment and sexual assault. Both are wrong, but are very different on the scale of illegal. Either way though, if the attorney general has made the determination valid, then that's good enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
He'll get his day in court, but for the moment, yeah, I'm OK with him getting ousted.

Now, for the record, there is a SIGNIFICANT difference between sexual harassment and sexual assault. Both are wrong, but are very different on the scale of illegal. Either way though, if the attorney general has made the determination valid, then that's good enough for me.

Considering the number of harassment claims that were investigated and validated by the AG, is it really a reach to think there are those who were too afraid to thwart his unwanted advances, fearing reputational and career retaliation and gave in? I don't think the difference between the two are so significant, I would say they go hand in hand.

He should resign...but then so should Kavanaugh
Because one woman claimed he attempted to remove her swimsuit when they were teenagers at a drunken party? Even though she can't remember where the party was, when it was, who was there, and no one at the supposed party remembers her being there or anything about her version of events? I pray you don't have a son and if you do I hope he never has a 30 year old completely uncorroborated accusation ruin his career and personal life...just because the easily triggered don't like his political beliefs.

The Cuomo sexual harassing scandal is actually really about Ron DeSantis.
This joker nailed it.

I'm sure the Covid-related Cuomo scandals that led to countless deaths are also about DeSantis.

Wouldn't it be easier for this guy to just admit he has terrible judgement and has no idea what he's talking about

Last edited:
That's because you won't have anyone defending him.
Has the democrat AG filed charges? BTW have there been sexual assault charges filed against Trump and has he been convicted?

And if he’s convicted, throw him in prison. I am not defending sexual assault or harassment by any man.

Last edited:
Because one woman claimed he attempted to remove her swimsuit when they were teenagers at a drunken party? Even though she can't remember where the party was, when it was, who was there, and no one at the supposed party remembers her being there or anything about her version of events? I pray you don't have a son and if you do I hope he never has a 30 year old completely uncorroborated accusation ruin his career and personal life...just because the easily triggered don't like his political beliefs.
But she had one beer.

This joker nailed it.

I'm sure the Covid-related Cuomo scandals that led to countless deaths are also about DeSantis.

Wouldn't it be easier for this guy to just admit he has terrible judgement and has no idea what he's talking about
No. This is his business. There's big bucks in appealing to the moronic extremists on both sides. He's got over 500,000 followers. That's easy to monetize as you long as you keep feeding the fools what they want to hear.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Resign you sick POS.

He did not have sexual relations with that woman, that Miss Lewinsky.
The precedent has been set.
The chickens are roosting.
He’ll serve a full term.
Unless he lies under oath, ...., oh. Never mind. That won’t matter either.

Somewhere, Paula Jones and many others are saying “WTF?”

No because multiple women came forward about him sexually assaulting them and Trump handcuffed the FBI's investigation. Multiple victims but I'm sure Kavanaugh is just a swell guy.

Don't let facts get in your way. You got your slimeball onto the highest court.

No worries, I tell my son not to sexually assault people. He knows the difference between right and wrong.

• Haha
Considering the number of harassment claims that were investigated and validated by the AG, is it really a reach to think there are those who were too afraid to thwart his unwanted advances, fearing reputational and career retaliation and gave in? I don't think the difference between the two are so significant, I would say they go hand in hand.
I've now looked at the full report, and for the record, if the report is correct, then Cuomo's actions have probably crossed the line between harassment and assault.
Technically, harassment is not "illegal" (though it can certainly fall under discrimination charges very easily). Sexual assault obviously is.
In order for harassment to be kicked up to the illegal level, you have to prove unwanted touches, hostile work environment, naughty part exposure, or employment (either gaining or being fired for not) based upon sexual favors.

From the report, Cuomo appears to be in the unwanted touches / hostile environment territory. If the report is true, then in my completely limited legal knowledge, yeah, there is enough to get him jail time.

Has the democrat AG filed charges? BTW have there been sexual assault charges filed against Trump and has he been convicted?

And if he’s convicted, throw him in prison. I am not defending sexual assault or harassment by any man.
You're conflating sexual harassment and sexual assault. They're two very different things.

The New York AG's investigation uncovered multiple instances of sexual harassment but not sexual assault.

Sexual harassment in the workplace is illegal but not criminal. Sexual assault is a crime.

Stick to accounting.

• Haha

Not sure if any of them will bother to take Trump to court now that he isn't president but that's a lot of smoke, especially when you have his side -

• Haha
Resign you sick POS.

I don't feel a damn bit sorry for those women.

While the media and Dims were trying to destroy Trump with accusations of sexual harrassment, these women didn't say squat about Cuomo until after the election.

But at least Coomo is getting his karmic payback.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

This joker nailed it.

Sounds to me like someone is defending Cuomo.

UncleMark, where are you and your 'post of the month'?

You're conflating sexual harassment and sexual assault. They're two very different things.

The New York AG's investigation uncovered multiple instances of sexual harassment but not sexual assault.

Sexual harassment in the workplace is illegal but not criminal. Sexual assault is a crime.

Stick to accounting.
Just for clarification, are you talking about Trump or Cuomo here? The NY AG was investigating both.

Hang him out to dry.

Anyone notice a difference between how liberals and Trumplicans respond to these kind of things?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Those women were just trying to use Cuomo to further their careers!

Just for clarification, are you talking about Trump or Cuomo here? The NY AG was investigating both.
I'm talking about Cuomo and the report that was issued today.

With respect to Trump, my understanding is that the New York AG's investigation (and the Manhattan DA's) relates to financial crimes.

I'm talking about Cuomo and the report that was issued today.

With respect to Trump, my understanding is that the New York AG's investigation (and the Manhattan DA's) relates to financial crimes.
OK. And I agree that the AG for NY was mostly going after Trump for the financials (there are still the two defamation lawsuits coming, but I don't think those are NY specific).

I disagree with you conclusion though. Reading through the report, there were some instances cited of Cuomo touching women either on the breast or butt. If those are true, those are considered sexual assault by the legal definition.

Stick to accounting.
Sexual assault of an employee in the workplace MAY also be sexual harassment - the employer MAY BE liable for the act of the assaulter/harasser.

Harassment USUALLY requires repeated acts of unwelcome sexual behavior, but a single severe incident (such as sexual assault) can qualify too.

OK. And I agree that the AG for NY was mostly going after Trump for the financials (there are still the two defamation lawsuits coming, but I don't think those are NY specific).

I disagree with you conclusion though. Reading through the report, there were some instances cited of Cuomo touching women either on the breast or butt. If those are true, those are considered sexual assault by the legal definition.
Fair enough. I haven't yet read the report but if, in fact, it speaks to boob and/or ass-grabbing, yes, that's a sex crime.

Zero tolerance for that type of behavior, from Cuomo, Franken, Trump, or any in the Trump swamp's cesspool

ADVERTISEMENT