ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo.

This thread must be terribly disappointing to the Trumpers, to find that NOBODY wants to defend Cuomo AT ALL, even people who might think that he is "on their team".

Clinton would be drummed out of office, were his shenanigans to happen today. Standards change. In this case for the better. Back then it could be brushed off that the Monica BJs were consentual and of course he would lie to cover it up.

I am sure that many beloved politicians and entertainers of the past were like Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby or Donald Trump, and we just didn't know about it. Now we take a stand. That is indeed a change, and a change for the good. If only EVERYONE would have high standards for ethics, whether the person is "on your team" or not.
LMAO! Are you kidding? Read all the 'whutabout'isms being thrown around.

"No one is defending him, BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE OTHER GUYS".

Hilarious.

Reactions: F.Fletch
EuIunjeWYAA3DkT

the "me too" movement changed everything, though it was changing already (see Al Franken tucking tail and running)
Yeah, it has, but at the POTUS and Clinton level I think it would a maybe with lots of apologizers. It wasn't that long ago and he was excused for not only the WH BJs and lies but for the crap that happened outside of the WH. Those women were viciously attacked even by the media. Franken to this day has lots of people...even women making excuses for him.

Each team protects their own while demonizing the other. Right here, the Epstein threads are perfect examples.

This thread must be terribly disappointing to the Trumpers, to find that NOBODY wants to defend Cuomo AT ALL, even people who might think that he is "on their team".

Clinton would be drummed out of office, were his shenanigans to happen today. Standards change. In this case for the better. Back then it could be brushed off that the Monica BJs were consentual and of course he would lie to cover it up.

I am sure that many beloved politicians and entertainers of the past were like Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby or Donald Trump, and we just didn't know about it. Now we take a stand. That is indeed a change, and a change for the good. If only EVERYONE would have high standards for ethics, whether the person is "on your team" or not.
Democrats wouldn’t be any different with Clinton today. It was only consensual sex and perjury about consensual sex.

Democrats wouldn’t be any different with Clinton today. It was only consensual sex and perjury about consensual sex.
Whatever many faults the Dems have, they've walked the walk on this issue in the age of #MeToo. If the Lewinsky scandal had happened today, Clinton would have had it a lot harder.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
All of the old, pre-Monica allegations that were non-consentual would not be ignored today, like the were then.

• Haha
Whatever many faults the Dems have, they've walked the walk on this issue in the age of #MeToo. If the Lewinsky scandal had happened today, Clinton would have had it a lot harder.
I agree it would have been harder but the end result would have been the same.

What about the other women with Clinton? They’ve all been pillared. Some accused criminal conduct. Has any women’s group or #metoo movement people given them any support?

In Cuomo’s case he’s been accused of criminal conduct. The prosecutor isn’t going to grand jury or prosecuting. Nor on the criminal activity during Covid. But the same prosecutor is going after anything the can pull out of the gutter on Trump.

The criminal justice system is corrupt in this country from local and state right up to the FBI, Department of Justice and the AG. Those with the right politics and connections get off.

I always listened to and obeyed “the man”. I will continue to obey but I have zero belief that what they tell us is true. All is colored by politics and power.

I remember when I first returned home to my community for good after college and a brief stint in Evansville. I had thought the long time Sherriff was man of absolute integrity. I was crushed to find out that wasn’t true through activities I learned about. Since then I’ve watched enough to to know justice isn't anywhere equal for
all.

I am not so sure about that. Not only did Bill get (and still gets) a total pass on the WH disaster but also for the issues with women outside the WH.

Demos "walk the walk" only when there's no other alternative. However, when they do, its like a bunch of "drunken sailors"......and they usually piss themselves in the process.

"Executive assistant who accused Cuomo of groping speaks publicly for the first time: "The governor needs to be held accountable" - CBS News"

This will end with Cuomo charged criminally.

He should have grabbed 'em by the pussy instead of getting a quick tit touch.
Or he could've pulled the full Clinton, and he could've bitten down on her lower lip so hard that she couldn't scream while he's forcibly raping her. Then as he's leaving said she needs to "put some ice on that."

Sorry UncleBuck, Trump is a pycker compared to ole Slick Willy in the sexual assault hierarchy.

By the way, when's Bill's prime time speaking at the Democratic Convention in 2024? Tuesday or Wednesday night?

ADVERTISEMENT