ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo.

Not sure if any of them will bother to take Trump to court now that he isn't president but that's a lot of smoke, especially when you have his side -

Goldiggers let men touch their ladyparts?

tenor.gif

R.c04055258a6d0159c57c157939aa31c0

He did not have sexual relations with that woman, that Miss Lewinsky.
The precedent has been set.
The chickens are roosting.
He’ll serve a full term.
Unless he lies under oath, ...., oh. Never mind. That won’t matter either.

Somewhere, Paula Jones and many others are saying “WTF?”
But..... But..... Kavanaugh.... But... But.....Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
No because multiple women came forward about him sexually assaulting them and Trump handcuffed the FBI's investigation. Multiple victims but I'm sure Kavanaugh is just a swell guy.

Don't let facts get in your way. You got your slimeball onto the highest court.

No worries, I tell my son not to sexually assault people. He knows the difference between right and wrong.
More lies. Produce the link that Trump 'handcuffed' the FBI, liar.

Reactions: Crayfish57
OK. And I agree that the AG for NY was mostly going after Trump for the financials (there are still the two defamation lawsuits coming, but I don't think those are NY specific).

I disagree with you conclusion though. Reading through the report, there were some instances cited of Cuomo touching women either on the breast or butt. If those are true, those are considered sexual assault by the legal definition.
Yeah, last time I looked, grabbing boobs and butts are sexual assaults.

But the rules are probably different for Democrats.

Reactions: F.Fletch
Fair enough. I haven't yet read the report but if, in fact, it speaks to boob and/or ass-grabbing, yes, that's a sex crime.
Talking out your ass again before you have all the facts.

Shocker.

More lies. Produce the link that Trump 'handcuffed' the FBI, liar.
The FBI is now a political organization

And the House and Senate do nothing but investigate the prior and minority parties.

Meanwhile, a 99.9 Covid.2 survival rate is politically touted as success over a 99.83 Covid.1 rate.

We’ve never needed less government worse than now.

#voteemallout!
#noincumbents!

The FBI is now a political organization

And the House and Senate do nothing but investigate the prior and minority parties.

Meanwhile, a 99.9 Covid.2 survival rate is politically touted as success over a 99.83 Covid.1 rate.

We’ve never needed less government worse than now.

#voteemallout!
#noincumbents!
It's the world turned upside down.

But..... But..... Kavanaugh.... But... But.....Trump!
Bill Clinton: Impeached and has essentially been barred from any public office since.
Al Franken: Resigned and has essentially disappeared from public eye.
Cuomo: Appears to be going down in flames....pending. Possible jail time.

Kavanaugh: Approved to the supreme court. Lifetime appointment.
Donald Trump: Has more sexual harassment claims than all of the others listed here combined. Possible 2024 Republican presidential candidate.

Yeah, it's a whatabout, but there does seem to be a bit of a double standard here.

Bill Clinton: Impeached and has essentially been barred from any public office since.
Al Franken: Resigned and has essentially disappeared from public eye.
Cuomo: Appears to be going down in flames....pending. Possible jail time.

Kavanaugh: Approved to the supreme court. Lifetime appointment.
Donald Trump: Has more sexual harassment claims than all of the others listed here combined. Possible 2024 Republican presidential candidate.

Yeah, it's a whatabout, but there does seem to be a bit of a double standard here.
Trump - Claims do not equal legal charges. What AG has charged him with anything?

Clinton could not be re-elected.
Franken - and now says he shouldn't have resigned.
Kavanaugh - not an ounce of evidence he did what she claimed 40 years ago. A clear attempt to take him out of the Supreme Court.

Everyone here is pretty much on the same page, for once - - that Cuomo is a POS - - yet you still find something to bitch about. Is your life that shitty that you need to come here to pick fights? I'm glad I'm not you. Loser.
Don't get your panties in a bunch because you claimed it was 'only' harrassment' and not assault before you even knew what the hell was going on.

Reactions: Lucy01
Don't get your panties in a bunch because you claimed it was 'only' harrassment' and not assault before you even knew what the hell was going on.
You are either hopelessly stupid, willfully ignorant, or out of your mind. I'm leaning toward #3.

I never defended his conduct, even if it was "only" harassment. I said he needs to go.

The report is 165 pages. As I said, i haven't yet read it but, since you have, I'd appreciate it if you could direct us to the portion that speaks to evidence of sexual assault.

Trump - Claims do not equal legal charges. What AG has charged him with anything?

Clinton could not be re-elected.
Franken - and now says he shouldn't have resigned.
Kavanaugh - not an ounce of evidence he did what she claimed 40 years ago. A clear attempt to take him out of the Supreme Court.
Well, technically of everyone listed, I believe that Clinton is the only one where a "claim" was proven in court (Clinton's being a civil court finding, I believe, not criminal). And his job approval rating at the end of 2001 was above 60%. He was popular enough that he could have run for some other minor office and won.

Even what is listed in the report against Cuomo is still at the "claims" level.

Franken: yeah, he can bitch and moan, and yet he is still out of a job and wont get reelected anytime soon.

Kavanaugh: Supposedly she passed a lie detector test. I admit that I have not seen the full documentation of that test and the details are sketchy, and even though lie detector tests are not applicable in criminal trials, if I personally have to choose between two sides in an argument and one side has a lie detector test and the other side says "I have no recollection of that event", I will side with the one getting the test. The investigation was also, to put it lightly, rushed.

Trump is currently doing everything in his (and his lawyers) power to stall those claims against him. Out of curiosity, if Jean Carrol is able to finally get a DNA sample from Trump and it matches the stain on her dress, will your opinion of Trump change?

Regardless, at the end of the day, we are seeing the Democrats suffer consequences (even if they are not to the fullest extent of the law that a layman may suffer). The Republicans have yet to suffer much as far as I can tell.

You are either hopelessly stupid, willfully ignorant, or out of your mind. I'm leaning toward #3.

I never defended his conduct, even if it was "only" harassment. I said he needs to go.

The report is 165 pages. As I said, i haven't yet read it but, since you have, I'd appreciate it if you could direct us to the portion that speaks to evidence of sexual assault.
I listened to the AG herself. You don't get it, as usual. You spoke up without knowing all the charges. And now you're backtracking.

So typical.

• Love
Well, technically of everyone listed, I believe that Clinton is the only one where a "claim" was proven in court (Clinton's being a civil court finding, I believe, not criminal).

Even what is listed in the report against Cuomo is still at the "claims" level.

Franken: yeah, he can bitch and moan, and yet he is still out of a job and wont get reelected anytime soon.

Kavanaugh: Supposedly she passed a lie detector test. I admit that I have not seen the full documentation of that test and the details are sketchy, and even though lie detector tests are not applicable in criminal trials, if I personally have to choose between two sides in an argument and one side has a lie detector test and the other side says "I have no recollection of that event", I will side with the one getting the test. The investigation was also, to put it lightly, rushed.

Trump is currently doing everything in his (and his lawyers) power to stall those claims against him. Out of curiosity, if Jean Carrol is able to finally get a DNA sample from Trump and it matches the stain on her dress, will your opinion of Trump change?

Regardless, at the end of the day, we are seeing the Democrats suffer consequences (even if they are not to the fullest extent of the law that a layman may suffer). The Republicans have yet to suffer much as far as I can tell.
"Supposedly she passed a lie detector test."

Oh, sorry. I thought I was responding to someone who was actually serious.

Trumplicans like DANC would immediately pivot to "She asked for it".

Stupid false equivalencies...Kavanaugh was interviewing for a lifetime job, and character flaws obviously are a concern in hiring him to that lifetime job. Nobody was trying to arrest the guy.

Cuomo might go out in handcuffs, and may well deserve it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I listened to the AG herself. You don't get it, as usual. You spoke up without knowing all the charges. And now you're backtracking.

So typical.
That is completely false. She spoke only of sexual harassment.

Once again, please direct us to the portion of the report where he is accused of sexual assault. I want to know more about these charges of which you speak.

That is completely false. She spoke only of sexual harassment.

Once again, please direct us to the portion of the report where he is accused of sexual assault. I want to know more about these charges of which you speak.
Idiot. She spoke of Cuomo grabbing the breasts and butt of women.

Even if I produce the evidence, you and Goat never will admit you're wrong, so F-you.

"Supposedly she passed a lie detector test."

Oh, sorry. I thought I was responding to someone who was actually serious.
Which part are you doubting? Here is the link to the report:
So yes, she did take one, and it found her to be truthful.

As said, it is inadmissible in court. And it is so long ago that I doubt any true evidence can be gathered.

But at the end of the day, when you are talking about a he-said-she-said argument and no evidence exists to either prove or deny one person's side, I will take the side of the person who submits to a lie detector test and passes versus the person who refuses to get one.

Which part are you doubting? Here is the link to the report:
So yes, she did take one, and it found her to be truthful.

As said, it is inadmissible in court. And it is so long ago that I doubt any true evidence can be gathered.

But at the end of the day, when you are talking about a he-said-she-said argument and no evidence exists to either prove or deny one person's side, I will take the side of the person who submits to a lie detector test and passes versus the person who refuses to get one.
There's a reason they're not admissable in court.

Sorry - I don't really care what you choose to believe.

There's a reason they're not admissable in court.

Sorry - I don't really care what you choose to believe.
Yes, there is a reason. They are not perfect. They can be beaten.

And do you know how to beat them? With training. EXTENSIVE training.

It requires months of working with the machine and coaching from somebody who knows how to do it.

Regardless of what you have seen in movies, you can't just stick a tack in your shoe or think of sexual thoughts as the baseline. If you have no formal training, your odds of beating a lie detector test are about 1 in 100.

But it CAN be done. That is why it can not be submitted as evidence.

You can choose to not believe it. That's fine. There's a chance that you are right and I am wrong.

But those odds are 100 to 1 against you.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yes, there is a reason. They are not perfect. They can be beaten.

And do you know how to beat them? With training. EXTENSIVE training.

It requires months of working with the machine and coaching from somebody who knows how to do it.

Regardless of what you have seen in movies, you can't just stick a tack in your shoe or think of sexual thoughts as the baseline. If you have no formal training, your odds of beating a lie detector test are about 1 in 100.

But it CAN be done. That is why it can not be submitted as evidence.

You can choose to not believe it. That's fine. There's a chance that you are right and I am wrong.

But those odds are 100 to 1 against you.
The odds of DANC ever being right are about the same as pu winning that first basketball NC this year.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Actually, I did some checking and I do need to correct something: The odds of defeating a lie detector test depend upon the examiner. It can range from 99% to 85%.

I'll still take those odds though.

Actually, I did some checking and I do need to correct something: The odds of defeating a lie detector test depend upon the examiner. It can range from 99% to 85%.

I'll still take those odds though.

You mean 1% to 15%. otherwise that is really high odds there :)

You mean 1% to 15%. otherwise that is really high odds there :)
It depends upon multiple factors. How good the examiner is and what questions that person asks. Studies have shown that there are more false positives (the machine says an innocent person lying) than false negatives (a guilty person being able to pass).
Again, it can be done. But it is not something you can do without practice.

It depends upon multiple factors. How good the examiner is and what questions that person asks. Studies have shown that there are more false positives (the machine says an innocent person lying) than false negatives (a guilty person being able to pass).
Again, it can be done. But it is not something you can do without practice.
Dems would do well then, they have a lot of practice

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Dems would do well then, they have a lot of practice
Cray, what's happened to you? You used to be able to give as well as you got...but lately, you are little more than a " I know you are, but what am I" bot. Most of your posts anymore are nothing but copying someone else, then saying some equivalent of "Yeah, sounds just like you/the dems".

Is everything okay?

You're conflating sexual harassment and sexual assault. They're two very different things.

The New York AG's investigation uncovered multiple instances of sexual harassment but not sexual assault.

Sexual harassment in the workplace is illegal but not criminal. Sexual assault is a crime.

Stick to accounting.
I don’t believe the democrat AG. Protecting his worthless ass.

ADVERTISEMENT