ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Are we going to cancel and take his awards? How about NY AG go after him?

I keep waiting to hear from the liberal Democrats who still support him. I mean surely they like his policies, don't they? Isn't that all that matters?

2850.jpeg

I keep waiting to hear from the liberal Democrats who still support him. I mean surely they like his policies, don't they? Isn't that all that matters?
I hear you on the latest with the harassment but I still think the larger takeaway is going unnoticed.

This guy seriously flubbed pandemic leadership in his state and it was pretty obvious by the summer once the LTCF and nursing home deaths were showing up. But he got a pass from friendly media. Why is media friendly to any politicians?

This guy seriously flubbed pandemic leadership in his state and it was pretty obvious by the summer once the LTCF and nursing home deaths were showing up. But he got a pass from friendly media. Why is media friendly to any politicians?
Tell me if my understanding is correct.

The most recent revelation about the reporting of nursing home deaths is that Covid infected nursing home patients that were sent to the hospital and died in the hospital were counted as hospital deaths, not nursing home deaths.

Last year, when Covid infected nursing home patients were sent to the hospital and stabilized and were on the mend but still most likely to be contagious, they were nevertheless sent back to the nursing homes without any arrangements being made for them to be segregated or quarantined from the other nursing home patient population.

Are these Cliff Notes summaries of what Cuomo is responsible for close to accurate? Sincere question. I've never had a good grasp on what specifically he have been accused of.

Accuser #3 just came forward.

Yikes, this guy needs to quit. Now.
Kind of just sounds like how they do business in New York politics: Cuomo, trump, Rudy. Like how Frank explained things worked at his company during that sensitivity seminar on always sunny.

Would love to see a reality show with Rudy, trump and cuomo. Three’s company.

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
Kind of just sounds like how they do business in New York politics: Cuomo, trump, Rudy. Like how Frank explained things worked at his company during that sensitivity seminar on always sunny.

Would love to see a reality show with Rudy, trump and cuomo. Three’s company.

don’t forget Epstein

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Tell me if my understanding is correct.

The most recent revelation about the reporting of nursing home deaths is that Covid infected nursing home patients that were sent to the hospital and died in the hospital were counted as hospital deaths, not nursing home deaths.

Last year, when Covid infected nursing home patients were sent to the hospital and stabilized and were on the mend but still most likely to be contagious, they were nevertheless sent back to the nursing homes without any arrangements being made for them to be segregated or quarantined from the other nursing home patient population.

Are these Cliff Notes summaries of what Cuomo is responsible for close to accurate? Sincere question. I've never had a good grasp on what specifically he have been accused of.
Pretty much. As early as summer 2020 we knew that tons of people were dying in nursing homes because he was sending the positive cases into the nursing homes and they weren’t coming out. Now it’s even worse because he’s being accused of fudging the numbers to cover his mistake.

I’m not playing armchair QB against Cuomo. I’m saying that we found it he made the wrong call in the summer yet he was paraded out in front of other leaders as the shiny beacon on the hill because he wasn’t Trump. He mishandled COVID - I’d give him a pass because nobody knew what to do - but then he covered it up. See this for someone that agrees:

My point is that this was staring everybody in the face months ago and the media flat out ignored it. This should’ve been an investigative journalist’s wet dream. You don’t think it has anything to do with a general election do you? How am I supposed to trust “the news?”

Accuser #3 has photos, taken by an acquaintance, of Cuomo touching her at a wedding, then kissing her on the cheek against her will. Anna Ruch.

You guys were kissing his ass when he was sending seniors to the death chambers

I believe that the good Gov alienated a number of Dems with his "NY needs ventilators, send us all your ventilators" arrogance last spring.

I hear there is a winter storm headed that way and everyone needs to send their snow clearing equipment right away because they are NY.

He is a dick, his brother is a dick wannabe and they rub people the wrong way.

Jack got away with it, Bobby got away with it, Teddy got away with it, Bill got away with far worse, Donald got away with it, Brett may have gotten away with it, Joe got away with it, Al didn't get away with it but his liberal female excuse makers are still fighting and fawning for him.

I don't think AC gets away with it.

90% of this board's regulars were thinking Cuomo should be the one running against Trump in the election!! The media and certainly 99% of democrats thought he hung the moon with his daily press conferences....

It was all a complete shit show!!!

90% of this board's regulars were thinking Cuomo should be the one running against Trump in the election!! The media and certainly 99% of democrats thought he hung the moon with his daily press conferences....

I would be curious who those 90% were. I am sure you have several posts you can share showing that.

Anyone under 40 looks 12 to me.
Lmao. Honestly I’d be as surprised if this wasn’t going on. Seems like certain industries once the old guys get enough power and money they think they’re hot shit and the help and young chicks are just one more perk. Certainly not a partisan thing.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian

Please link to any posts that made this claim.

Iskxovz5aoHjWLvRMEy4Yoo10nftIcFHX5R_FAwHe6g.png

Reactions: cosmickid
td75 said:

I would be curious who those 90% were. I am sure you have several posts you can share showing that.

This was my thought exactly as soon as he made this ridiculous claim. You might find 1 or 2 people who posted whimsically that they wished a guy like Cuomo was running instead of Biden.

But I think the main "admiration" for Cuomo was related more to the no-nonsense way that he handled his daily briefing, compared to the daily shitshow of Trump patting himself on the back over his non-existent achievements...Basically, Cuomo was able to display one trait that Trump simply lacks... Empathy...

Reactions: Zizkov
td75 said:

This was my thought exactly as soon as he made this ridiculous claim. You might find 1 or 2 people who posted whimsically that they wished a guy like Cuomo was running instead of Biden.

But I think the main "admiration" for Cuomo was related more to the no-nonsense way that he handled his daily briefing, compared to the daily shitshow of Trump patting himself on the back over his non-existent achievements...Basically, Cuomo was able to display one trait that Trump simply lacks... Empathy...
Cuomo f’d up the nursing home stuff and deserves what he gets. But harassing young chicks is a little more complicated. I rarely agree with TMP on anything but this is an area where he’s right about old white guys. This woke metoo shit is very confusing for them. Cuomo was likely just using his old tried and true moves. Flirtin. And I guarantee you he’s caught a lot of fish with that bait. Fish with their mouths wide open. But now the pond’s poisoned. And some of the fish are toxic and will get you. And these old guys still want to fish but they can’t tell the safe fish from the poison fish. Maybe TMP is right and our time (old white guys) is coming to end.

It’s just like frank in that sensitivity training on always sunny.

I thought this was a pretty good read and would probably apply just as well to the actions of Trump or any other bully with power.

The Guardian: The Cuomo sexual harassment claims appear to follow a disturbing pattern.

Reactions: outside shooter
I hear you on the latest with the harassment but I still think the larger takeaway is going unnoticed.

Probably pretty douchey to respond to my own reply but Matt Walsh says it better than I could.

Cuomo f’d up the nursing home stuff and deserves what he gets. But harassing young chicks is a little more complicated. I rarely agree with TMP on anything but this is an area where he’s right about old white guys. This woke metoo shit is very confusing for them. Cuomo was likely just using his old tried and true moves. Flirtin. And I guarantee you he’s caught a lot of fish with that bait. Fish with their mouths wide open. But now the pond’s poisoned. And some of the fish are toxic and will get you. And these old guys still want to fish but they can’t tell the safe fish from the poison fish. Maybe TMP is right and our time (old white guys) is coming to end.

It’s just like frank in that sensitivity training on always sunny.
Damn, you really committed to that metaphor, even reaching the level of "extended metaphor".
Well done, you wordsmith.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
For sure! And his actions with his former aides create a classic quid pro quo scenario that's just horrific. but damn this new girl. he had no connection to her whatsoever and simply asked her if he could kiss her! that just sounds like his move! now she's ratting him out. WTF is wrong with her?! yeah that no good TMP is proving more and more right. The time for us old white guys is up. #TIMESUP

For sure! And his actions with his former aides create a classic quid pro quo scenario that's just horrific. but damn this new girl. he had no connection to her whatsoever and simply asked her if he could kiss her! that just sounds like his move! now she's ratting him out. WTF is wrong with her?! yeah that no good TMP is proving more and more right. The time for us old white guys is up. #TIMESUP
The political career of Cuomo should be over for many reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT