ADVERTISEMENT

CTA not happy with Ballou & fmr Staff. Let's support IUFB at the spring game!

Given the new hire of Wellman, guessing he may bring 1 or 2 from his NYG staff? If not, given visibility now of this role at IU (last coach just went to Butler, just hired current NY Giants S/C coach) I highly doubt he'll have trouble filling his staff, and given his years in the field, probably has a rolodex of contacts he'd like to bring in to join him.

Was not worried this wouldn't get filled with a good hire and think Allen hit a home run on this one...again!

Also, I noticed they never said "Thanks" to IU for giving them their first big shot at running the S&C program at a P5 school. Their first opportunity to show what they can do with B1G resources.

No "thanks" or "good bye". Just gone. Unbelievable from an alumna and former player.

I have to say that I'm getting the feeling that B/R manufactured all that NFL interest (ie there never were any) just to extort money from IUFB and to leverage the "interest" into a new job at Bama.

I feel awful for the players. If anyone ever played, they would know that players spend 75-90% of their FB time with S&C coaches. From the drills, to workouts to treatment and recovery. For them to leave just like that must hurt for them.
Alumna=female Alumnus=male

Given the new hire of Wellman, guessing he may bring 1 or 2 from his NYG staff? If not, given visibility now of this role at IU (last coach just went to Butler, just hired current NY Giants S/C coach) I highly doubt he'll have trouble filling his staff, and given his years in the field, probably has a rolodex of contacts he'd like to bring in to join him.

Was not worried this wouldn't get filled with a good hire and think Allen hit a home run on this one...again!

damn auto correct! Bama not Buter!

Also, I noticed they never said "Thanks" to IU for giving them their first big shot at running the S&C program at a P5 school. Their first opportunity to show what they can do with B1G resources.

No "thanks" or "good bye". Just gone. Unbelievable from an alumna and former player.

I have to say that I'm getting the feeling that B/R manufactured all that NFL interest (ie there never were any) just to extort money from IUFB and to leverage the "interest" into a new job at Bama.

I feel awful for the players. If anyone ever played, they would know that players spend 75-90% of their FB time with S&C coaches. From the drills, to workouts to treatment and recovery. For them to leave just like that must hurt for them.
This is just wrong. You do not leave a program at this time of year. You might get a better job right now, but it will be a red flag on the next move.

This is just wrong. You do not leave a program at this time of year. You might get a better job right now, but it will be a red flag on the next move.

Not sure how much is hype and how much is real regarding B&R. Mr. Wellman seems like a perfect fit. The NFL experience appears to be a real positive I know they better produce immediately or the Bama fans will run them out on a rail.
Go Hoosiers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT