ADVERTISEMENT

Crystal ball for Mcculley

It is your pride. But that is fine.

Most PU grads i know want turf and have for several years. It concerns me that the team I care about has to play on that mess that late in the year.
I'm not sure how it was a mess... But ok. I know plenty of Purdue grads that like the grass. It might be slightly pride, but there is also factual evidence that grass is worse. And there is nothing that proves Purdue is more injury prone because they are on their "shitty" field. So not sure where you get this narrative.

I'm not sure how it was a mess... But ok. I know plenty of Purdue grads that like the grass. It might be slightly pride, but there is also factual evidence that grass is worse. And there is nothing that proves Purdue is more injury prone because they are on their "shitty" field. So not sure where you get this narrative.

The narrative is derived from Purdue having a shitty field. Not that difficult.

Reactions: IUHDog
But that doesn't really end the debate. You say Tuttle is talented, but what has he proven? He couldn't beat out Ramsey last year and while Ramsey is good, I wouldn't call him extremely talented. Never heard of Williams for iu.

I gave iu Scott. He's really good. You can't possibly tell me James is better than Dorue though?

Is hendershot gonna play? If so, TE goes to iu. Purdue has some guys, but unproven.

WR. IU has some serious talent, but their 1 and 2 would be 3 and 4 at Purdue. But that's not a discredit to them. Whop is a phenomenal player.

OL. Give me a senior LT that has been a rock for 3 years. Bedford might be good, but I like upperclassmen on the oline. That's the issue Purdue had last year. To young on the oline.

My biggest curiosity for the iu offense is what it looks like and how productive it is without Deboer. Dude changed that offense for the better.
Observations made from those close to the program noted that during the practices between the Bucket game and the bowl game.... Tuttle was the better QB between Ramsey and him. We all love Ramsey....but he saw the handwriting on the wall....hence the transfer.

Ramsey leaving made it clear he understood it was a good move for him. Reading reports about Tuttles confidence improving it was clear, with earlier comments about how good his arm was, that Ramsey was in a competition with Tuttle more than just needing to beat out Penix - great situation for IU even if not for Ramsey. Ramsey showed he could be a successful B1G QB, he just faced better QBs at IU practices.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT