ADVERTISEMENT

Cruz dumb enough to publicly admit to corruption

Lol yeah I saw that.

Who the hell writes, not says, sits down and writes an op-ed and threatens to stop 'looking the other way to tax fraud' and other long time republican corruption.

It's like John Calipari threatening Nike that he's going to start refusing and reporting the money used to buy recruits to go to Kentucky.

Corrupt to the bone.

Lol yeah I saw that.

Who the hell writes, not says, sits down and writes an op-ed and threatens to stop 'looking the other way to tax fraud' and other long time republican corruption.

It's like John Calipari threatening Nike that he's going to start refusing and reporting the money used to buy recruits to go to Kentucky.

Corrupt to the bone.

I'm not seeing the comparison.

This is more like the Desantis deal with Publix (if both are deemed underhanded) than publicly coming out and saying you will stop being corrupt if a company continues doing what you don't want them to do.

I can't tell if he's an idiot or just doesn't care.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
She said she would divest her stock options.

The comparison is apples and oranges.
And assuming the stock jumps after the IPO (after she's divested) she'll be out a bunch of money. This is the price you pay to be a public servant. Granted, she's doing fine and isn't going to be hurting for money, but there are a lot of good people who wouldn't be willing to do what she is evidently planning on doing.

And assuming the stock jumps after the IPO (after she's divested) she'll be out a bunch of money. This is the price you pay to be a public servant. Granted, she's doing fine and isn't going to be hurting for money, but there are a lot of good people who wouldn't be willing to do what she is evidently planning on doing.
Well the people I point out who fit into that category might not really be appropriate,since you used the qualifier "good"... Off the top of my head, and because it was so recently I'd mention (ex) Sens Kelly Loeffler and Richard Burr. And also that (former) NY Congressman Chris Collins who was re-elected under the guise of being an "innocent victim" and then was forced to resign AND plead guilty to LYING a short while later...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT