ADVERTISEMENT

Crowdfund Candidate

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Woman fed up of 34J boobs knocking over pints desperate to raise cash for reduction
Amber Roach, 20, says her boobs have left her unable to do basic tasks such as playing sport or passing people in pubs, and is hoping to raise £5,000 to reduce them to a D cup

1_PAY-Amber-Roach-launches-GoFundMe-to-pay-for-breast-reduction-for-her-giant-cartoon-boobs.jpg

A student has launched a crowdfunding page to reduce her natural 34J breasts - because they keep knocking drinks over.

Amber Roach, 20, is hoping to raise £5,000 for a breast reduction operation for her “cartoon boobs” which make it hard to get out of bed.

The law student says her boobs, which weigh more than a stone, leave her unable to do basic things such as play sport or pass people in pubs.

Amber, from Watford, told The Sun: "Everyone always thinks of big boobs as a good thing and I know, in so many ways, I am blessed.

"But the truth is they are ruining my life.

PRI_165349999.jpg

“I just can’t get past people in a pub or a club. If I stand up or turn around I knock glasses flying.

"I can’t even go into smaller shops or boutiques because I knock everything off the shelves."

Amber, who weighs nine stone and is 5ft 3in tall, said it has got to a point now where she has to hold in her boobs to get past people.

She is hoping to reduce to a D cup, but said the NHS cannot operate on her because her breasts fall under the size threshold.

0_PAY-Amber-Roach-launches-GoFundMe-to-pay-for-breast-reduction-for-her-giant-cartoon-boobs.jpg

Amber said the most frustrating thing about having large breasts is that she cannot play sport.

The former county-level athlete claims she has not been able to play netball or run for three years. She also played football, rugby, trampolining and did various athletics but now she says she cannot have the "stress release of sport".

She hopes having a reduction will allow her to live a "normal life" because she says she currently finds it hard for men to take her seriously.

Writing on her GoFundMe page, Amber said her back is in "constant agony" and said a physio told her six years ago that she will have severe issues before she turns 40 if nothing is done.

She wrote: "I am hoping to get a reduction on the basis that my back is in constant agony. It has to support the extra 1.1stone on my chest.

images

Amber also said buying suitable clothes is a struggle, writing: "Basic things like buying bras and clothes seems impossible as its hard to find a top to fit my chest and my small waist and if I do find a bra/clothes, it is usually really expensive.

Finishing her appeal, Amber said: "I have truly exhausted all options (changes of bra, different exercises, physio, pain killers etc). I will be thankful for any donation as it will help change my lifestyle significantly.

"If you cannot donate, please reply with suggestions that could help me."

Her page has so far raised £1,564 of the £5,000 target.

Reactions: All4You
Hmmm, if she needs a volunteer to help her navigate tight spaces and help shoulder her burdens as it were, I could help.
Seconded. I feel sorry for her. I've got some stress relief ideas for her... I mean, since she can't have the stress relief of sports. I think I could get her heart racing... I know I could mine! I'm here for ya Amber... and them.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT