ADVERTISEMENT

Crossroads Classic, Mini-series & BTT apps arrived....

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
CRC:
Lower level $90 each - limit 4
Upper level side $50 each
Upper level end $40 each
Priority ordering deadline 10/27

Mini-series:
11/19 South Florida
11/22 Arkansas State
11/24 E Michigan
12/18 Ft Wayne
12/21 Tennessee Tech
12/29 Youngstown State
Main Level $264 each - Limit 8
Balcony $168 each
Choose only 3 - Main level $132/Balcony $84
Priority ordering deadline 10/6

Big Ten Tournament:
Lower Level $600 - Limit 2
Club Level $450 - Limit 2
Priority ordering deadline 12/15

Last edited:
You can get better seats by buying in the PU, ND, or BU sections. Only problem is that only half of the fans in those sections are IU fans.

Reactions: CC Mac
You can get better seats by buying in the PU, ND, or BU sections. Only problem is that only half of the fans in those sections are IU fans.

We are playing ND right? Also, how do you specify which section? I'd definitely think that if we are playing ND then I'd want to buy in the BU section. Correct?

We are playing ND right? Also, how do you specify which section? I'd definitely think that if we are playing ND then I'd want to buy in the BU section. Correct?

You would have to buy them through that school or wait till they return the unsold seats for IU fans to buy. ND brings almost no one so that dynamic is not a problem. They will also be all over stub hub.

CRC:
Lower level $90 each - limit 4
Upper level side $50 each
Upper level end $40 each
Priority ordering deadline 10/27

Mini-series:
11/19 South Florida
11/22 Arkansas State
11/24 E Michigan
12/18 Ft Wayne
12/21 Tennessee Tech
12/29 Youngstown State
Main Level $264 each - Limit 8
Balcony $168 each
Choose only 3 - Main level $132/Balcony $84
Priority ordering deadline 10/6

Big Ten Tournament:
Lower Level $600 - Limit 2
Club Level $450 - Limit 2
Priority ordering deadline 12/15
How do I get on the waiting list for the mini package?

How do I get on the waiting list for the mini package?
Don't believe there is such a thing. Once the packages are allotted (based on priority point standing) to season ticket holders who opt to buy them any remaining packages will be made available to the public through the IU Ticket Office. I am GUESSING that the allocation process will take at least a couple weeks after the 10/6 deadline so late October may be timing for public sale. Again, just guessing.
Given that there are no "big" games included in the mini-series package this year I expect that most season ticket holders will pass unless they are buying for others who do not have season tickets.

Don't believe there is such a thing. Once the packages are allotted (based on priority point standing) to season ticket holders who opt to buy them any remaining packages will be made available to the public through the IU Ticket Office. I am GUESSING that the allocation process will take at least a couple weeks after the 10/6 deadline so late October may be timing for public sale. Again, just guessing.
Given that there are no "big" games included in the mini-series package this year I expect that most season ticket holders will pass unless they are buying for others who do not have season tickets.

There are like 8k student seats they sell for these and I don't think they were all sold last year but there certainly is renewed interest this season wit AM.

There are like 8k student seats they sell for these and I don't think they were all sold last year but there certainly is renewed interest this season wit AM.
I have purchased the mini-series packages for years mainly to get great seats to a couple B10 games for friends who do not buy season tickets. Given that the other games in the package are around holidays (obviously!) there are always folks who are visiting or have family coming in and want to catch a game. The friends I usually buy these for are not interested this year because there are no "Big" games included. That is why I am predicting lower than usual interest in the package this year. Gotta believe others are in the same boat.

I have purchased the mini-series packages for years mainly to get great seats to a couple B10 games for friends who do not buy season tickets. Given that the other games in the package are around holidays (obviously!) there are always folks who are visiting or have family coming in and want to catch a game. The friends I usually buy these for are not interested this year because there are no "Big" games included. That is why I am predicting lower than usual interest in the package this year. Gotta believe others are in the same boat.

Let's hope it is not lower than last year as most holiday games were not sold out

Let's hope it is not lower than last year as most holiday games were not sold out
One can certainly hope and your point about renewed excitement/interest in the program due to coaching change is the only mitigating factor towards keeping my demand prediction from becoming reality. I too wish to see a full Assembly Hall for all games.

One can certainly hope and your point about renewed excitement/interest in the program due to coaching change is the only mitigating factor towards keeping my demand prediction from becoming reality. I too wish to see a full Assembly Hall for all games.

The other thing that has to happen is that the 8K students need to show up for all games not just big games.

Almost time for my annual "Glass needs to sell about 2500 of those student tix to the young alumni and general public" rants.

Reactions: eddy4iu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT