ADVERTISEMENT

Crossroads Classic Ends after this season

You are such a blowhard. In the last 5 years they have 2 SEC championships, two Elite 8 appearances, and 1 Sweet 16. You really think that's more success than we have had in 30 years? Such a stupid statement, but what I have grown to expect from you.
We’ve been to 1 Elite 8 since 1993 and that was almost 20 years ago. UK has been to 7 since Cal arrived in 2010. Take the blinders off.

The real question is how badly you sob over the reality I laid out. So far you are meeting expectations,
To be honest when I got to “iu is splashed all over” I literally laughed out loud. Only responded what I did about beating off because you’re so easy to get responses from.

so far you’re meeting expectations as well

To be honest when I got to “iu is splashed all over” I literally laughed out loud. Only responded what I did about beating off because you’re so easy to get responses from.

so far you’re meeting expectations as well
nah...you thought about that because the sheep barn requires masks for "dating" and you have politicized this to the point of just can't go there.

For the record, you have exceeded the attention you crave from me...so have a nice "life".

• Haha
Reactions: OhioBoiler51
You really think Purdue pulled their weight in this event? The only time Purdue had more fans is after all the IU fans left. It was a 60-70% pro-IU crowd every damn year.
That doesn’t even count the tv revenue. They were like a rucksack full of rocks.

How would any sane person think that we’ve been in the same stratosphere as Purdue since Painter got there? Take the blinders off for once. He’s beaten us 17 out of the last 22 games. He’s recruited better, coached better, developed better, and literally wiped the floor with our backsides since basically day one.

Literally.
Yet another word that Fpeaugh doesn't understand the meaning.
Not a short list, btw.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
We’ve been to 1 Elite 8 since 1993 and that was almost 20 years ago. UK has been to 7 since Cal arrived in 2010. Take the blinders off.

So 1993 "was almost 20 years ago," huh?
It's not surprising that you are a UK fan.

For those wondering why the invasion of super bitter PU trolls...consider:

Football: IU has surpassed their place in the state and headed even further upstream. IU is out recruiting them, our facilities are far better and are media darlings.

Basketball: PU's largest forum threads are always about IU, but the monster is about how long it has been since IU won...fair enough and we understand why you are hanging banners about this, What freaks tham out is that their success has been drowned out by the hiring of Woodson/Matta/Fife/Rosemond and the rather amazing recruiting and transfer transformation of the roster. PU is actually going to be good, but no one will care beyond the vulgar confines of Mackey hog barn.

Olympics: IU is splashed all over the nightly coverage as IU athletes continue to rack up the medals. Have you read somne of the horrible thinga they have tweeted about Lily King? Awful. Should goat roping or Sheep "dating" ever become Olympic events they will have a presence. Until then...more bitterness.

Global leadership: Pamela Whitten and IU are getting huge accolades in global press for leadership in the C19 battle while Mitch continues to parrot FOX News narratives and theories.

There is more but but as you can see it would be expected that PU grads are bitter and enraged at us right now.

Good to be King.
The post on GB about full stadiums almost got trolled by me. I almost said what does it matter? Nobody wants to watch your overpaid coach.

For those wondering why the invasion of super bitter PU trolls...consider:

Football: IU has surpassed their place in the state and headed even further upstream. IU is out recruiting them, our facilities are far better and are media darlings.

Basketball: PU's largest forum threads are always about IU, but the monster is about how long it has been since IU won...fair enough and we understand why you are hanging banners about this, What freaks tham out is that their success has been drowned out by the hiring of Woodson/Matta/Fife/Rosemond and the rather amazing recruiting and transfer transformation of the roster. PU is actually going to be good, but no one will care beyond the vulgar confines of Mackey hog barn.

Olympics: IU is splashed all over the nightly coverage as IU athletes continue to rack up the medals. Have you read somne of the horrible thinga they have tweeted about Lily King? Awful. Should goat roping or Sheep "dating" ever become Olympic events they will have a presence. Until then...more bitterness.

Global leadership: Pamela Whitten and IU are getting huge accolades in global press for leadership in the C19 battle while Mitch continues to parrot FOX News narratives and theories.

There is more but but as you can see it would be expected that PU grads are bitter and enraged at us right now.

Good to be King.
Iu has passed Purdue in football? Purdue should start scheduling a bunch of teams with losing records. Iu might be ahead of Purdue, but it's not showing signs of sticking. Brohm just finished what Kevin Wilson had to do at iu and is now doing what Allen had to do. Can't compare Allen to Brohm. Different situations inherited. Very different.

The post on GB about full stadiums almost got trolled by me. I almost said what does it matter? Nobody wants to watch your overpaid coach.
I will go look at that tomorrow.. The Rock has not been full but neither has that shithole they play in.

And yet your dumb*ss said they have done more in the last 5 years than we had in 30 years. Laughably wrong as usual. Shouldn’t you be with Donavan’s wife buying a horse farm somewhere?

Reactions: BaxterIU
Iu has passed Purdue in football? Purdue should start scheduling a bunch of teams with losing records. Iu might be ahead of Purdue, but it's not showing signs of sticking. Brohm just finished what Kevin Wilson had to do at iu and is now doing what Allen had to do. Can't compare Allen to Brohm. Different situations inherited. Very different.
What’s your record the last two years against teams with below .500 record? What’s IUs? Brohm loses to crappy teams and good teams a like.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
What’s your record the last two years against teams with below .500 record? What’s IUs? Brohm loses to crappy teams and good teams a like.
He beats good teams as well. He's getting it turned around. Last year was looking good before we had to go to depth. Then the team kind of quit playing with all the covid stuff. Became rather pointless once you couldn't win big ten west.

• Haha
Reactions: jimmygoiu
He beats good teams as well. He's getting it turned around. Last year was looking good before we had to go to depth. Then the team kind of quit playing with all the covid stuff. Became rather pointless once you couldn't win big ten west.
Lol he’s beat like 3 teams with a greater than .500 record. One of those was a fluke game against Ohio State. Btw, Brohm is 5-5 against teams with a below .500 record the last two years. Tom Allen is 13-0. Both are 1-7 against teams with a record better than .500.

Brohm’s teams have gotten worse as he’s gotten his players on the team. Allen’s have gotten better.

Lol he’s beat like 3 teams with a greater than .500 record. One of those was a fluke game against Ohio State. Btw, Brohm is 5-5 against teams with a below .500 record the last two years. Tom Allen is 13-0. Both are 1-7 against teams with a record better than .500.

Brohm’s teams have gotten worse as he’s gotten his players on the team. Allen’s have gotten better.
Again. Brohms situation was very different from Allen's. But why don't you count brohm as having his players the first two years? Lots of transfers. Super young 2 years ago. Weird year last year. Should win 6 this year.

Again. Brohms situation was very different from Allen's. But why don't you count brohm as having his players the first two years? Lots of transfers. Super young 2 years ago. Weird year last year. Should win 6 this year.
If those were Brohm’s players, why has he gotten worse each year? Other than your skill positions, your team is sub par. Especially defensively.

I think you guys will win 4 this year. You will win one of Oregon State or UConn. You will beat Illinois, Nebraska, and Northwestern. 3 straight missed bowl games for the $6 million dollar man.

If those were Brohm’s players, why has he gotten worse each year? Other than your skill positions, your team is sub par. Especially defensively.

I think you guys will win 4 this year. You will win one of Oregon State or UConn. You will beat Illinois, Nebraska, and Northwestern. 3 straight missed bowl games for the $6 million dollar man.
Hes gotten young because he out recruited his first two classes with better classes. He finally has talent across the board at high school. Oline that will be good. Depth across the board on offense. Really good Dline, just not much depth. Good LB's. Potential at S. One good CB. Lots of depth question marks on defense. Upgraded the entire defensive staff. Two guaranteed losses. Osu, ND.

Hes gotten young because he out recruited his first two classes with better classes. He finally has talent across the board at high school. Oline that will be good. Depth across the board on offense. Really good Dline, just not much depth. Good LB's. Potential at S. One good CB. Lots of depth question marks on defense. Upgraded the entire defensive staff. Two guaranteed losses. Osu, ND.
Lol you don’t have a good OLine or Dline.

Broom says that have the toughest schedule in the conf.

How bad are the starting O and D lines?
Well the OLine is really bad, that’s really not debatable. Dline is awful if you count Karlaftis as an LB. You guys switch defenses so often I have no idea if you are running a 4-3 or a 3-4 anymore.

Well the OLine is really bad, that’s really not debatable. Dline is awful if you count Karlaftis as an LB. You guys switch defenses so often I have no idea if you are running a 4-3 or a 3-4 anymore.
George has never played LB at Purdue. Never. Demarcus Mitchell is really good. Anthony watts is good. Still not sure where the oline was bad last year before it lost its entire interior. Even then, it was bad at pass blocking with second stringers. Pretty sure 4 returning starters were honorable mention all big ten on the oline last year. About half the sacks they gave up last year were on the QB.

George has never played LB at Purdue. Never. Demarcus Mitchell is really good. Anthony watts is good. Still not sure where the oline was bad last year before it lost its entire interior. Even then, it was bad at pass blocking with second stringers. Pretty sure 4 returning starters were honorable mention all big ten on the oline last year. About half the sacks they gave up last year were on the QB.
Who are these 4 returning starters that were all big ten honorable mention on the OLine? There were 30 Honorable mention players on the offense alone.

purdue plays in the west so you can forget about whining about schedules here.

The 1 Elite 8 since then. Slow down and read it again. Read out loud if you have to. Ask your parents for help.

You stated that 1993 “was almost 20 years ago.”
1993 was 28 years ago. That is not “almost 20.”

Math is hard, right?
You fit the UK fan profile perfectly.

Great! I’m tired of subsidizing broilees, ND And Butler. IU versus UK, in the Dome, Every year, just like cal promised. Get it done, Scott.

I have said we need a "Border Battle" at Bankers and Yum. IU, UK, UL, and PU. We switch between UK and UL and the venues.

ADVERTISEMENT