ADVERTISEMENT

Crean/UGA upset (9)Memphis

Didn't he go 2-1 against UK while at IU? I know the Wat Shot, win, and then we lost to the eventual champs in the tourney, loss, and then we beat them in the tourney a couple years later. Do I have that right?
Yes beat them in tourney to go to 16.

Didn't he go 2-1 against UK while at IU? I know the Wat Shot, win, and then we lost to the eventual champs in the tourney, loss, and then we beat them in the tourney a couple years later. Do I have that right?
You forget the losses in the 3 seasons before the wat shot season. 2-4 vs UK at IU.

Crean had one of the best records in the NCAA against top 10 teams while he was at Indiana; he knows how to get guys up for big games. He just struggled to keep them up for the other games, which is the inconsistency that did him in. Have no doubt that UGA will win a bunch of big games with Crean.

Turnover Tom Crean is what he is.
An inconsistent recruiter, no defense coach, who pushes a fast offense at the cost of high turnovers, and who does not know how to play against a zone.

Turnover Tom Crean is what he is.
An inconsistent recruiter, no defense coach, who pushes a fast offense at the cost of high turnovers, and who does not know how to play against a zone.
who was 27-9 his 4th year at IU

ADVERTISEMENT