ADVERTISEMENT

Crean’s Bloomington home for sale

There is a ton of booze in one of the photos. I thought Tom only drank diet Cokes though.

Poor Crean and his family. They were so mistreated by us meany fans that just wanted to get past the sweet 16 and make the tournament. Obviously Glass didnt give him enough attention and hugs after the games either.

A very nice home and it was well within his means. It appears to be quite a nice home for the $$$.

I remember RMKs house being listed on eBay a couple years after his firing. It was only 250k if I remember correctly. Anyone know the address?

Poor Crean and his family. They were so mistreated by us meany fans that just wanted to get past the sweet 16 and make the tournament. Obviously Glass didnt give him enough attention and hugs after the games either.

Poor Crean only was able to afford a $1.5 million house

Reactions: IUgradman
I remember the last few years people feeling bad for him because he’s such a “good guy”. The guy made over $20 million for the results he produced at IU. So sad.

Are you sure that is his house? I seem to remember another home in Bloomington. On Russell Rd?
Well, not positive, but the bedroom all done with candy stripes and the basement room with the IU court painted on the floor. Also, the GA job was offered in March of 2018 and the house was put up for sale in April 2018. I think I heard he moved to FL, but I doubt they bought a house there since he was looking for a job. I guess it’s possible that the owners are just IU basketball fanatics, but how many people can afford a $1.5 million home around here? Could possibly be a Crean assistants home, I guess.

Well, not positive, but the bedroom all done with candy stripes and the basement room with the IU court painted on the floor. Also, the GA job was offered in March of 2018 and the house was put up for sale in April 2018. I think I heard he moved to FL, but I doubt they bought a house there since he was looking for a job. I guess it’s possible that the owners are just IU basketball fanatics, but how many people can afford a $1.5 million home around here? Could possibly be a Crean assistants home, I guess.
1658 N. Russell Rd on Zillow is the one I remember. It was sold, but pictures still there. His new house is in Statham Georgia, I heard.

Hopefully two, there is another house on the same site for $2,300,000.

I remember RMKs house being listed on eBay a couple years after his firing. It was only 250k if I remember correctly. Anyone know the address?
I don’t know the address but I believe it was in Ellettsville. The guy who bought it stayed at my Brown Co. tourist home rental several times with his family. He was a great guy and big IU fan who appreciated his homes’s history.

1658 N. Russell Rd on Zillow is the one I remember. It was sold, but pictures still there. His new house is in Statham Georgia, I heard.

Location location location. You couldn't sniff that house for $950k in North Indy.

I don’t know the address but I believe it was in Ellettsville. The guy who bought it stayed at my Brown Co. tourist home rental several times with his family. He was a great guy and big IU fan who appreciated his homes’s history.

4406 Tanglewood I believe. But it may be the house right before that, it's been a LONG time. I lived on Union Valley and Got to go there for all my school fundraisers as a young'un. My heart would always pound out of my chest!

I assume he picked the finishes for that kitchen the same day he bought his oversized suits.

Horrendous

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
stalkers_o_1638335.jpg

Location location location. You couldn't sniff that house for $950k in North Indy.
Perhaps Carmel or close by, but from my experience Bloomington usually has higher real estate than Indy. Not to mention gasoline prices, too! Then again, we have hills, forests, a nice big lake and low crime.

Friend of mine in the area said it was actually Sampson’s and not Crean. Not sure if he’s the current owner or new owner selling it.

Perhaps Carmel or close by, but from my experience Bloomington usually has higher real estate than Indy. Not to mention gasoline prices, too! Then again, we have hills, forests, a nice big lake and low crime.

Lots to love about Btown for sure.

That home would go for $1.0 in Fishers, $1.3 in Carmel and $1.5 in Zionsville or more if it is in Hunt Club Rd area.

Friend of mine in the area said it was actually Sampson’s and not Crean. Not sure if he’s the current owner or new owner selling it.

The Stanford helmets tell me it's Crean. The photos on the shelves aren't clear but look to be Joni.

It would be nice to buy a house that cost less than half my annual salary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT