ADVERTISEMENT

Cream & Crimson game closed to public due to weather forecast

IUXC68

All-Big Ten
Dec 12, 2003
The IU Varsity Club just put out an email announcing that the game will be in the Mellencamp Pavilion but will be closed to the public. The weather forecast, according to the announcement, is for "inclement weather." The same information is on the official site.

Reactions: vesuvius13
The IU Varsity Club just put out an email announcing that the game will be in the Mellencamp Pavilion but will be closed to the public. The weather forecast, according to the announcement, is for "inclement weather." The same information is on the official site.
Thanks for posting this here.

Never heard, is B10 Network still doing live & tape delay filming of game tomorrow?

Supposedly BTNtogo is carrying it with no replay on BTN on Sunday as previously scheduled.

Screwed over twice. I'll never get BTNtoGo simply because of this...

Supposedly BTNtogo is carrying it with no replay on BTN on Sunday as previously scheduled.

Screwed over twice. I'll never get BTNtoGo simply because of this...
It's just an app you can use with your TV carrier. You don't have to pay for it.

Every other time I've used it, it works fine.

Guys - the live feed cut out about 35 minutes ago. You can forget it. Oh, and the weather?
Really good outside now. They botched it. The weather was worse for the Rutgers game last year. Much worse.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT