ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy car chase in LA only topped by crazy reporter

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
An LA couple stole a truck and in an effort to evade police, drove it into a subway tunnel.

That's the least insane part of this story. Apparently they made one of their top reporters come into work drunk to cover this story, because the guy on the local CBS copter is freaking insane. "Look at that sexy news van!" "So cold in LA today I had to put on socks." "Get your Simpsons characters right." "What? I can say 'sexy' on TV."

Now he's singing "Sexy news van..." and complaining about having to wake up early to go to work.

An LA couple stole a truck and in an effort to evade police, drove it into a subway tunnel.

That's the least insane part of this story. Apparently they made one of their top reporters come into work drunk to cover this story, because the guy on the local CBS copter is freaking insane. "Look at that sexy news van!" "So cold in LA today I had to put on socks." "Get your Simpsons characters right." "What? I can say 'sexy' on TV."

Now he's singing "Sexy news van..." and complaining about having to wake up early to go to work.

Pussies.

This is a proper truck chase

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT