ADVERTISEMENT

Covid

Here's a disturbing article that's about 5 days old (just saw it over on the NW board):

At least we had a few months of near normalcy... 😣

• Sad
Reactions: Crayfish57
Here's a disturbing article that's about 5 days old (just saw it over on the NW board):

At least we had a few months of near normalcy... 😣
(Yes..., I AM replying to my Own post [ as an addendum])...

*I find it doubly disturbing that this story was seemingly ignored by the national media... Does it not fit the narrative or is the Chicago local reporting considered untrustworthy??? Are they afraid that someone might actually start asking hard questions as to how rapidly the Delta Varient has been able to spread nationwide...?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

The vaccine ~90% effective against the Delta variant. That means 10 out of 100 are still at risk of getting it. At the same time, the cases that are being seen in Massachusetts aren't requiring hospitalizations to those that are vaccinated.

That's why it's for the most part not very serious for those vaccinated and over 99% of hospitalizations are from the idiots who refuse the vaccine.

Natural selection.
I am a bit more charitable to those unvaccinated people, who for medical reasons unique to themselves, are more at risk from taking the vaccine than they are from refusing it.

I am a bit more charitable to those unvaccinated people, who for medical reasons unique to themselves, are more at risk from taking the vaccine than they are from refusing it.
I am 100% with you. It's not people who can't get a vaccine because of medical reasons fault. But, again, this points to the selfish, uninformed, people who don't understand why they may be young and healthy, their illness can and will eventually spread to someone who aren't able to be vaccinated.

This is where disinformation and political ideology (Own the libs!) is literally killing innocent people. Yesterday I saw a YouTube clip where a woman whose young child was struggling with Covid and was in and out of the hospital. The newsperson asked if they (the parents) were going to be vaccinated, seeing what had happened to their child. The woman said "No". This is insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT