ADVERTISEMENT

Covid is treatable

Are you serious with this? "For example, how many ..." They/experts/doctors/immunologists/gov./gov. health care workers/health care workers, ect., ect... have all been telling us/everyone, vaccinated or not, if you get Covid a second time, you still have antibodies/built up immunities in your system to help you fight the original Covid strain, or a new mutant strain. It is still better to get vaccinated, asap, whether you test positive for it or not.

What part of this do you not understand?
All of it. Maybe if you diagrammed your sentence, it would help.

Do you think I posted in opposition to vaccine? I’ve had three shots. No matter who you are, or what comorbidities you have, you will do better with a healthy immune system. I see no reason for the experts to keep yapping about masks and shutdowns while ignoring healthy eating, exercise, and sleep. We need both.
You are right about it/a healthy immune system isn't being stressed enough now (since Covid began), but the gov. literature, pamphlets, brochures & info is out there, & for free public consumption. I see it in my doctor's office, right next to the pay/check out window, before I leave the office. You do have to reach up & get it for yourself, or ask the doctor, nurse or receptionist for help though.

I do agree with you though. From day one, our local, state & fed. gov. SHOULD have stressed a healthy immune system is your best asset/weapon against Covid-19, as well as many other illnesses, infections, diseases & ailments, but they didn't, & still don't.

Having said that, we all know people who will never get a/the vaccine shot, no matter how healthy or sick they are, & for various reasons. Covid is clearly different from the rest. It was intentionally, genetically engineered/manipulated & produced in a Chinese gov. controlled lab (not in a 'wet market'), specifically for spreading very fast, & killing many & efficiently. China made Covid-19 as a 'biological weapon'. Works great too.

(it probably escaped their Wuhan lab by accident? We will probably never know for sure)

Too good

:O

Last edited:
All of it. Maybe if you diagrammed your sentence, it would help.
If/when you get Covid-19, (if you survive it) you automatically have built up your antibodies/immunities to it, EVEN future, variant strains like the Delta variant, for life. Your immunities may gradually be depleted over time, but you still have Covid antibodies to help fight off Covid-19, or any of it's various variants.

I don't care if you get the vaccine or not, but by not getting it, you automatically needlessly endanger others by not doing so. = selfishness/me first & only attitude & approach.

Give a hoot, don't pollute

:O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
There are two key factors that you are dismissing:

1) You are being more careful because of the risks of COVID vs. ordinary life
2) The amount of colds (and flu) in transmission are markedly lower because of all safety measures, including lockdowns, distancing, etc., not just masking
Yeah but prove it.

The mendacity exhibited at every level is astonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: billyhillui

A customer referred me to this site. He said there was a graph involved, which either won't load or isn't there, but let's take the headline as legitimate, for the sake of argument....

It says the Iver improves outcomes by 68% (Relative Risk better by (0.32)...Because the death rate is now down to only 0.6% (mostly without Iver-), then improving that by 2/3rds would change that to 0.2%-- an absolute reduction of 0.4%...

That means we'd have to give 250 people Iver- in order to "save" ONE life....OTOH- up to 10% of pts treated with Iver-experience side effects up tp 5% of them serious
means we'd have to make 15 people very sick with the drug in order to save one life. (And don't give us the childish "but what tif you're the one?" argument. Remember,. In statistics YOU are NEVER "The One.")

ADVERTISEMENT