ADVERTISEMENT

Covid is over

So, they should track down all 500 people, interrogate them, drug test them, make them take polygraphs, etc.? What exactly do you think they should be doing for something like this?
Well, if you were investigating, wouldn't you review the police records of people who may have been convicted of possession of drugs and maybe, at the very least, interview them?

That's what I'd do. I'd review the records of each individual for some indication of previous behavior and then interview them. I don't think it takes Colombo to figure that out.

PS I don't think you can force anyone to take a lie detector test.

OK

Only voluntarily. A few might comply. You need probable cause to compel any person to be interviewed. It doesn't exist. A person being "one of 500 who could have done it" is not probable cause, for any judge.

illegal. No probable cause

illegal. No probable cause

review cameras, if any, talk to people in charge, interview anyone on the list of 500 with any drug history, if they consent to an interview, because that is the law.

Beyond that, there isn't much else to do.

But the moron will laugh.
The moron is the one who throws up his hands on the notion that there's nothing that could be done.

Well, if you were investigating, wouldn't you review the police records of people who may have been convicted of possession of drugs and maybe, at the very least, interview them?

That's what I'd do. I'd review the records of each individual for some indication of previous behavior and then interview them. I don't think it takes Colombo to figure that out.

PS I don't think you can force anyone to take a lie detector test.
For a misdemeanor, with no victim? That's not how law enforcement operates

For a misdemeanor, with no victim? That's not how law enforcement operates
It's the White House. I would think the SS would want to know how something like this - a powder - was brought in.

It's not like it was found at the local library.

It's the White House. I would think the SS would want to know how something like this - a powder - was brought in.

It's not like it was found at the local library.
I think they know exactly how it was brought in - in someone's pocket, purse, etc. You think they do a strip search or body cavity searches - or even a pat down - of all White House visitors for powders? The amount of cocaine they found would have fit into a very small Ziploc, with lots of room to spare. TSA ain't going to find that on someone and neither is the White House.

Because you laughed at my comment about sniffing dogs so I thought maybe you misunderstood what I was talking about
OHHHHH lol.
It wasn't a "hickory" laugh, The white house having "sniffing" dogs was legit funny to me, considering the current Sniffer of these united states being in office.
YOu made me chuckle dude. Everything doesnt' have to be about hate.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
OHHHHH lol.
It wasn't a "hickory" laugh, The white house having "sniffing" dogs was legit funny to me, considering the current Sniffer of these united states being in office.
YOu made me chuckle dude. Everything doesnt' have to be about hate.
ROFL I couldn’t figure out why you thought it was funny. Now I get it. Well played

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The amount of cocaine they found would have fit into a very small Ziploc, with lots of room to spare. TSA ain't going to find that on someone and neither is the White House.
To put it into perspective, the sugar packet that you get with your cup of coffee holds 3g of sugar. The coke found amounted to 208 milligrams, or 0.208g. It could be contained in a baggie one-14th the size of a sugar packet.

To put it into perspective, the sugar packet that you get with your cup of coffee holds 3g of sugar. The coke found amounted to 208 milligrams, or 0.208g. It could be contained in a baggie one-14th the size of a sugar packet.
Yep. About $40 on the street (assuming $200 per gram).

Thanks for clarifying. As long as we keep the illicit drugs circulating around the White House to quantities of less than .5 g’s I think no harm no foul.

Once we get to large enough quantities that there could be intent to sell, we may have to revisit.

No harm, no foul? Nobody said anything of the sort. The discussion was concerning ease of concealment and how easy or not searching would be expected to find something the same size (or less) as a micro SD card.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
No harm, no foul? Nobody said anything of the sort. The discussion was concerning ease of concealment and how easy or not searching would be expected to find something the same size (or less) as a micro SD card.
No I’m the one saying it’s no harm no foul. A little weed and coke float around the White House from time to time and we can’t find out whose it is. Nbd. That’s life baby.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Noodle
No I’m the one saying it’s no harm no foul. A little weed and coke float around the White House from time to time and we can’t find out whose it is. Nbd. That’s life baby.
I tend to agree. For me, the bigger concern is that the place where the cocaine was found sounds like a bit of a blind spot for security.

Thanks for clarifying. As long as we keep the illicit drugs circulating around the White House to quantities of less than .5 g’s I think no harm no foul.

Once we get to large enough quantities that there could be intent to sell, we may have to revisit.
Yes, good to know the staff is only using it in small amounts. That should make everyone feel better.

Now, if that was found when Trump was President...... hooo boy!

Well, if it's a small amount, what's the big deal?

I honestly couldn't give two shits about the coke itself. What I do care about is how this made the news? WHY do I know about it? Then, after that since I do know, I care about the transparency of the whole existence and then discovery.
HAD, for instance, these crooooocked MF'rs simply said "Yep we know who it is, we know that it is less than the illegal volume and we have taken corrective actions with the site as well as the individual, and NO you will NOT find out who it was".

I move on to the best looking nightgown for zeke since she's been working out so hard and her body is even more sculpted. But here I am worry about Kamalalalatoes coke.

HAD, for instance, these crooooocked MF'rs simply said "Yep we know who it is, we know that it is less than the illegal volume and we have taken corrective actions with the site as well as the individual, and NO you will NOT find out who it was".

I move on...
So... you'd prefer that they lie to you... OK.

Nah, lies tend to get exposed and then you'd be striking this pose:

Invasion-Of-The-Body-Snatchers-Horse-Cropped.jpg

So... you'd prefer that they lie to you... OK.

Nah, lies tend to get exposed and then you'd be striking this pose:

Invasion-Of-The-Body-Snatchers-Horse-Cropped.jpg
Why did you edit out how awesome Zeke is doing? Are you Misogynistic? Or maybe you are feeling shamed because she looks better. Terrible reasons to deminish her hard work. You are despicable.

Why did you edit out how awesome Zeke is doing? Are you Misogynistic? Or maybe you are feeling shamed because she looks better. Terrible reasons to deminish her hard work. You are despicable.
See the three dots? It's called an ellipsis (plural 'ellipses'). It indicates that words have been omitted in quoted text, generally becuase they are irrelevant to the discussion. You should feel honored, since the norm is that your entire post is irrelevant.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about the coke itself. What I do care about is how this made the news? WHY do I know about it? Then, after that since I do know, I care about the transparency of the whole existence and then discovery.

I move on to the best looking nightgown for zeke since she's been working out so hard and her body is even more sculpted. But here I am worry about Kamalalalatoes coke.
They evacuated the White House when they found it. That was kind of hard to conceal.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT