ADVERTISEMENT

"Couldn't guard a chair."

I was referring to all the "nightmare" speculation since the season ended, as to who may and who may not leave early for the NBA. If RJ does, indeed, leave for the D-League, that would make 4 out of 4 players leaving of those who opted to "sniff the waters". That would prove to be a worse case scenario, of this particular scenario.
Still could be worse and had players like Davis and Green transfer or have 1 player left from the previous season.

His knee injuries have nothing to do with the fact that he had zero interest in putting the same effort into defending that he did into his shooting nor was he required to do so. It's on both him and his idiot coach. You can go back to shaking your head now.

You have no business calling a kid lazy. You have no idea of his injuries and affect on his play. I was around him a good deal when our sons crossed paths in AAU ball. He was a great kid who worked hard. No punk behavior on the court and great teammate. So yes I will shake my head at supposed fans like you making personal attacks against kids.
Well stated!

I don't know where he was as far as finishing his degree. I wish he was coming back but I don't see any benefit to him coming back if he has a degree or is only a couple of classes from it.
What's up with so many basketball players finishing their degrees in three years? They never used to do that when I was in school.
Some may have had AP classes, but the main reason is they stay on campus year round.

You have no business calling a kid lazy. You have no idea of his injuries and affect on his play. I was around him a good deal when our sons crossed paths in AAU ball. He was a great kid who worked hard. No punk behavior on the court and great teammate. So yes I will shake my head at supposed fans like you making personal attacks against kids.
Where did I call him lazy? Are you this dumb? Again, if he can put that level of effort into his offense, then he could do A LOT more to defend. He should be commended for not having "punk behavior on the court"? SMODH. You go on and give out participation ribbons. People like you and the excuses and championing of mediocrity are what has been wrong with the program for the last 9 years. I made no "personal attacks" against a player. Get a grip. Fans like you should've left with Crean.

Where did I call him lazy? Are you this dumb? Again, if he can put that level of effort into his offense, then he could do A LOT more to defend. He should be commended for not having "punk behavior on the court"? SMODH. You go on and give out participation ribbons. People like you and the excuses and championing of mediocrity are what has been wrong with the program for the last 9 years. I made no "personal attacks" against a player. Get a grip. Fans like you should've left with Crean.

LOL.

hoosierdug said:
Keep being a moran.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.

Moran. The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons,

it's actually pretty funny. I'm a Cards fan and believe our fan base is 3% smarter than this pic portrays us to be.

moran-1.jpg

Keep being a hater. Don't attack kids you know nothing about.
You don't have to know him to know that he put far more effort into his offense than his D. It's not even arguable, unless you're blind or stupid. You're not blind so.....
Oh and
66352372.jpg

I am a pain in the ass sometimes. Peace :) nice meme btw.
You're fine. lol. I never personally attacked him. Just his effort on D. That's as much on Crean than him, though. This year will be tougher without him, OG, and TB, however for the first time in a LONG time, I'm going to enjoy watching IU play instead of an exercise in frustration.

You're fine. lol. I never personally attacked him. Just his effort on D. That's as much on Crean than him, though. This year will be tougher without him, OG, and TB, however for the first time in a LONG time, I'm going to enjoy watching IU play instead of an exercise in frustration.

I get defensive with JBJ. I was around him some doing the AAU circuit for four years or so. I told his dad more than once that I appreciated the way he played and carried himself on the court. He played like the Zellers. He played the game with no cocky punkish stuff.

Reactions: hoosierdug
You're fine. lol. I never personally attacked him. Just his effort on D. That's as much on Crean than him, though.

One thing I've noticed - and been impressed with - about Archie is his stance regarding our returning players. I read a quote from him that said (in effect) "I am not going to judge their play (from last year) from tape because they weren't doing things the way we will want them to do."

I took that as the players won't be necessarily looked at as playing poorly because they were being asked to do something different than what Miller plans to institute. I really wish JBJr could have played under Miller because IMHO he's never had defense been made a priority by any of his coaches - and that's going all the way back to when I saw him 1st play in 7th grade. But I do wish him the best of luck and fully understand (with his past injuries) the need to get his professional career started.

Reactions: hoosierdug
ADVERTISEMENT