ADVERTISEMENT

could be FSU changed mind on Williams

seems to be leaning there now, per recruiters info

They (F$U) offered because they whiffed on their #1 choice at S...

Personally..., I'd go where I'm truly wanted..., but $tate is closer and in spite of their disastrous past few seasons evidently the young man really likes them and was waiting for their offer (per other "open" sources)...

Here's hoping he thinks this through and heads to INDIANA!

Personally..., I'd go where I'm truly wanted..., but $tate is closer and in spite of their disastrous past few seasons evidently the young man really likes them and was waiting for their offer (per other "open" sources)...

He's going to have to change his wardrobe.

He is headed to FSU, but very hopeful on Benson.

We need a WR pickup. Maybe we are looking to the transfer portal? It seems that as soon as we moved on from Marquez Bell, we something else in mind?

Reactions: red hornet
We've got three coming in this cycle with Trouble Williams, David Baker and Javon Swinton.

Why do you keep saying we need another receiver?

1. To replace the loss of Jalen Williams. Non-qualifier. Although some could argue he is going to be a TE regardless.

2. Staff expressed a need and began talking with Marquez Bell and that fell off. All 3 of these guys you mentioned above were already on board when the staff started looking for another WR.

3. We lose two primary WRs after this year in Whop and Fryfogel. We just graduated Westbrook and Hale. We have 4 guys on scholarship with little playing time behind them right now.

1. To replace the loss of Jalen Williams. Non-qualifier. Although some could argue he is going to be a TE regardless.

2. Staff expressed a need and began talking with Marquez Bell and that fell off. All 3 of these guys you mentioned above were already on board when the staff started looking for another WR.

3. We lose two primary WRs after this year in Whop and Fryfogel. We just graduated Westbrook and Hale. We have 4 guys on scholarship with little playing time behind them right now.

As you said, Williams was a tight end. His scholarship was replaced by Barner.

We lost Hale and Westbrook but brought in three kids. We're also gonna have Jordan Jakes and Da'Shaun Brown who redshirted last year plus Hewitt coming back from injury.

Our numbers are good at receiver.

As you said, Williams was a tight end. His scholarship was replaced by Barner.

We lost Hale and Westbrook but brought in three kids. We're also gonna have Jordan Jakes and Da'Shaun Brown who redshirted last year plus Hewitt coming back from injury.

Our numbers are good at receiver.
I highly respect your input. Your insight adds a lot of context to what’s going on. I’ve always said that. Let me ask you:
If a high level WR becomes available or a portal guy opens up, do you think they add him or are looking at 1 more at the Safety position instead?

I highly respect your input. Your insight adds a lot of context to what’s going on. I’ve always said that. Let me ask you:
If a high level WR becomes available or a portal guy opens up, do you think they add him or are looking at 1 more at the Safety position instead?

By my math we only have 1 ship left and I'm assuming that the staff is holding it for Swann. I have no inside info on that, but the fact that we're down to 1 final ride makes it seem pretty likely to me.

As Grateful said, were definitely holding a spot for Swann, who were in really good shape with.

Outside of him, I think it's kind of if a player pops up that is to good to pass up and wants to come, we would take him. I think we have room for two as it sits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT