ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus vaccine shipment delays . . .

What I find strange is the allergic reactions over here with Pfizer but not much reporting of it in the States.

Not seeing much reporting of allergic reactions. Locations should be overscheduling slightly to account for no-shows.

The drive through scenario makes the most sense to me.

(Amateur drive-thru math) Four lanes working both sides of the car @ 2 min intervals should shoot 2,400 a day per site.

Reactions: sglowrider
What I find strange is the allergic reactions over here with Pfizer but not much reporting of it in the States.
Yes, I've seen you post about these reactions but I haven't seen any reports locally. The local hospital is using just Pfizer. Wife and all her co-workers got Pfizer and only 3 even had the fatigue/body aches.
I had Moderna and had a terrible headache for a few hours. 2nd dose today

The thing is, the government plays a minimal role in distribution, as I understand it. Pfizer already has the network in place. The only thing they need from the feds is a shipping address. The feds "own" the doses, so they get to decide who gets them. Pfizer is waiting for them to tell them.

That's how I read it, anyway.
Address- NYC. They don't have enough vaccine to give out. Then They can set up in Yankee Stadium, as has been mentioned. They need to be able to give out tens of thousands of doses at a site such as this. Sadly they don't have it to give out.

National Review: "Millions of COVID-Vaccine doses, just sitting there"
A warehouse in Baltimore is sitting on over 10 million COVID-19 vaccine doses in storage because the FDA is dragging its feet on approving the AstraZeneca vaccine used in the U.K. & the J&J vaccine. Madness!

"IL legislators, who wouldn't otherwise qualify for COVID-19 vaccinations, are now being allowed to 'leapfrog' the line because Pritzker says we need state govt 'to function well'"
Sadly it is all too believable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT