ADVERTISEMENT

Contest: What will Trump say at the UN assembly?

Depends on who wrote the speech.

Your idol still talks to Bannon all the time and his speech would be confrontational.
Trump has never been Aloha's idol. If I recall correctly, he was quite critical of him during the primary, & when T won the nomination, stated that he would vote for another candidate, whom I believe was Johnson. He could've lied to us & went on voting for T, but I doubt that probability.

Last edited:
Trump has never been Aloha's idol. If I recall correctly, he was quite critical of him during the primary, & when T won the nomination, stated that he woul vote for a 3rd party candidate, whom I believe was Johnson. He could've lied to us & went on voting for T, but I doubt that possibility.
Laughman is dumber than a bag of hammers. ;)

Trump has never been Aloha's idol. If I recall correctly, he was quite critical of him during the primary, & when T won the nomination, stated that he would vote for another candidate, whom I believe was Johnson. He could've lied to us & went on voting for T, but I doubt that probability.

Well, first of all, he lies on here non-stop.

Second, IIRC, he was a raging Bobby Knight worshiper....and Knight LOVES Trump. You can't really be a yuge Knight fan and not like Trump too as both are flaming narcissists.

Third, he acts exactly like Trump. Throws out constant personal attacks then cries like a little school girl when given back to him. His ego is just as massive.

So, yes, his idol.

Well, first of all, he lies on here non-stop.

Second, IIRC, he was a raging Bobby Knight worshiper....and Knight LOVES Trump. You can't really be a yuge Knight fan and not like Trump too as both are flaming narcissists.

Third, he acts exactly like Trump. Throws out constant personal attacks then cries like a little school girl when given back to him. His ego is just as massive.

So, yes, his idol.
LOL!!!

I like Trump . . . a little more than Laughman.

Told ya.

Aloha is such a fraud he hates an anonymous dude on a message board that doesn't affect his life at all over the biggest a-hole to ever be Prez that could destroy the entire world.

Now, cry that you were "just kidding" after I busted you once again......

Told ya.

Aloha is such a fraud he hates an anonymous dude on a message board that doesn't affect his life at all over the biggest a-hole to ever be Prez that could destroy the entire world.

Now, cry that you were "just kidding" after I busted you once again......
Dude, you used to stalk me via email. Not that I really cared about it, but it was/is obvious that you need some mental therapy.

And to think Goat cried his eyes out with, "You guys need to keep your personal attacks in that one thread."

Different rules when your BFF is the mod I guess......
How do you figure that I've personally attacked you? You are openly an advocate of legal prostitution. You openly admit you like to pay these "happy hookers" for your sexual pleasure. I'm pretty sure that im just talking with you about your life style. Are you embarrassed by what you do?

How do you figure that I've personally attacked you? You are openly an advocate of legal prostitution. You openly admit you like to pay these "happy hookers" for your sexual pleasure. I'm pretty sure that im just talking with you about your life style. Are you embarrassed by what you do?

Stop the act, Trump Jr.

First of all, you've gone on record saying you think only losers have sex with hookers. Doesn't matter if I agree with that or not.

Second, you keep saying they laugh at me. That's not an attack? (rolleyes)

Third, I never "openly admitted" that all. In fact, I said you were a liar and that I don't see them.

But, keep on attacking me because a) you can't refute anything I say and b) your BFF has your back and will let you break the rules all you want.

Stop the act, Trump Jr.

First of all, you've gone on record saying you think only losers have sex with hookers. Doesn't matter if I agree with that or not.

Second, you keep saying they laugh at me. That's not an attack? (rolleyes)

Third, I never "openly admitted" that all. In fact, I said you were a liar and that I don't see them.

But, keep on attacking me because a) you can't refute anything I say and b) your BFF has your back and will let you break the rules all you want.
LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT