ADVERTISEMENT

Congress considers a monster spending bill

Sure i think every single one should go but that means nothing to the left. Hell the Dems are still have orgasms over its passing. And those of you here beating your chests that conservatives are pissed are still on the wrong side of this. It is just wrong for the country. And voting in a new Democrat congress and Prez i am certain will end the spending.:rolleyes:
Believe it or not pissing off conservatives is not the point. Certainly none of the Republicans want to do it but it is also the case that none of the Dems want to do it either. Unfortunately sometimes things have to be done that piss people off.

bg032218dAPR.jpg

The omnibus is bad. It is a totally corrupt and inept way of funding government operations. But it is not all evil because the Taylor Force Act is included. The Taylor Force Act is definitely a move in defense of civilization. It still should of been a no vote

Sure i think every single one should go but that means nothing to the left. Hell the Dems are still have orgasms over its passing. And those of you here beating your chests that conservatives are pissed are still on the wrong side of this. It is just wrong for the country. And voting in a new Democrat congress and Prez i am certain will end the spending.:rolleyes:

Brilliant analysis, as usual. You left out only minor details, like reality, but well done.

Reactions: sglowrider
Yes, a case of bipartisan compromise gone amok.

So what is a good Resist! member to do these days? On the one hand we have a spending bill that Pelosi and Schumer did touchdown dances about, a bill that looks a lot like the massive 2009 spending, and a bill approved if by many congressional Republicans, and signed by “a pluperfectly absurd figure” of a President. Should Trump and the GOP be given some measure of bi-partisan props?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT