ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations

Hahahahaha! That’s what happens when one side lives in the real world and the other thinks Democrats are Satanist, lizard people. Who you gonna go with?

It appears that you jackasses have both senate seats in Georgia. That will destroy what is left of the republic. You all have a nice day'. May you all that believe in hell go there.
The irony of a Republican saying the Democrats are going to destroy the republic is rich. Your side rolled out a coward and an absolutely awful person for the Georgia senate race.

But really this was about Trump. One side hates all things Democrat. Most of us simply see Trump as a danger to our country. This includes Independents like me. Roll out a normal person next time like a Kasich or Sasse.

You mean now we might be able to get something actually done about things like infrastructure, health care, climate change, etc.....things that never even got to a point to put up for a vote by the previous administration.

Like everything with the Trump administration, it was all bullshit salesmanship hype.

Time to get back to work.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: twenty02 and McHoop
It appears that you jackasses have both senate seats in Georgia. That will destroy what is left of the republic. You all have a nice day'. May you all that believe in hell go there.

Been in hell the last 4 years. The Republic is saved.

When the country improves, will you be back to admit to being a dumbass?

Reactions: iuwclurker
I'm glad I'm a non believer in heaven and hell. Sometimes atheism pays off!

Ds reserve the right to choose: heaven or hell. Rs bargained their choice away. Satan is grinning to the Bank.

BWAHAHA..........

You probably attend "Stole the Vote" rallies.....

I will most decidely relish each and every tie in the senate..... when the new VP comes out to break that tie. You know, like when the silver-haired syncophant would be periodically trotted out to do his masters bidding????

McHoop

BWAHAHA..........

You probably attend "Stole the Vote" rallies.....

I will most decidely relish each and every tie in the senate..... when the new VP comes out to break that tie. You know, like when the silver-haired syncophant would be periodically trotted out to do his masters bidding????

McHoop

27f.jpg

Didn’t you post a while back that you were having some serious health problems? One would think that might give you a little perspective. I guess not.

Didn’t you post a while back that you were having some serious health problems? One would think that might give you a little perspective. I guess not.

I'm sure he is fine if he gets affordable healthcare. It's other people getting affordable healthcare that he has an issue with.

It might depend if the health problems were mental or physical.

A sad day indeed. The history books will look back on Mitch's obstruction and realize he was the last brave soul standing in the breach.

I am not hopeful.

History will look back on Mitch's obstruction and say what a detriment to our democracy. His partisan behavior let a tyrant run our country into the ground. Definitely not how our forefathers planned it.

If you think they ever expected the president to not honor election results, then you are sadly mistaken.

A sad day indeed. The history books will look back on Mitch's obstruction and realize he was the last brave soul standing in the breach.

I am not hopeful.

so when the country improves, will you be back admitting to being wrong?

Congratulations to Black Americans and all others in Georgia who voted to upend the run-off law intended to disenfranchise Blacks and take a significant step in claiming their 5/5 right to vote.

Reactions: Circlejoe
If you were a Trump voter - either at primary time or at election in 2016 - this is on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not hopeful.
That’s definitely how the history books will look back at Mitch..

Buck-up, soldier. You'll get another chance in 2 years. That's how this works, for those of you who are new to American politics.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT