ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats

Iowa fans aren’t obsessed with us enough to come over here and say dumb shit like this.

This has to be a Purdue troll. Iowa fans aren’t this ignorant.
Oh, go to the hawkeyenation forum and you'll see a thread on there that someone made calling this a "revenge" game for them. Apparently, the game against them that was postponed a few years ago because of the roof collapsing was reresponsible for causing their late season collapse and cost them a run to the Final Four they were "supposed to make that year".

That being said, the refs beat our 6 scholarship players.

How the **** is Iowa rated? Outside of Garza you guys are terrible. No depth, no athleticism, no defense, Fran as a coach(lol).

Hey bud, you’re welcome here anytime. We’d love to see more teams like yours to feast on. It’s one of the few teams we can dominate.

Cheers!

Reactions: ufo33
Iowa fans aren’t obsessed with us enough to come over here and say dumb shit like this.

Another point, there was a discussion going on the Hawkeyereport forum a few weeks ago where they were discussing whether or not players fouling out was "bad for the integrity of the game" because they were upset Garza fouled out in their loss to Maryland.

Reactions: Radio Zero
How refreshing would it be for a losing team to not blame the refs for losing
Man,the we got cheated whining gets really,really old.
Every team has them,damn just move on and let it go.

Well last year the refs gave you some home cooking and Bohannon hit some shots out of his ass in the last minute to beat us which basically cost us a tourney bid so....STFU.

Knew it was coming, it's ALWAYS the refs fault when Iowa loses. Iowa fans are just bad as Ohio St fans, only they have no tradition or historical success to be cocky about.
Buddies of mine text back and forth during games (before you start, fpeaugh does NOT have my number :mad: :D) and we were talking about cocky fans from Iowa - specifically in 2006 at home in football (went to HOOSIER HYSTERIA Friday night, stayed overnight for the game Saturday).

We sat 3 rows in front of a couple of jackass Iowa fans - they ran their mouths from the opening kickoff, especially after going up 21-7. But behind James Hardy (RIP) we came back late to take the lead 31-28. Drew Tate threw an interception with under a minute to seal the Iowa loss. Every, and I mean EVERY (a mom was sitting in front of us and let them have it because of all the vulgar crap they’d been spewing) IU fan turned it all back on them - and it was BRUTAL. Hawkeye fan went crawling out of the stadium.:D

Green played out of his ass. The better team lost. Refs gave you the game.

Sore loser much? The refs "gave" us a game where they called exactly 1 more foul on your team, who was fouling at the end, and we shot a grand total of 5 more FT's than you?

Hope Mommy warmed your milk last night to wash your cookies down!

PS. I was disappointed in Fran's effort last night. He's getting soft in his old age. He barely registered dark red and didn't even approach vein-popping purple on the Fran intensity scale. You guys need more from him than that.

Last edited:
Yeah, that NBA continuation "and one" of Garza's was one of the better calls I've seen this year and it certainly benefitted the Hoosiers.... go back to the PUke board. You're too moronic to be a Hawkeye...

McHoop
True that. I scared my dog when they made that call. ;)

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT