ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Vols and thanks IU for a great season

Palmbeachhoosier

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
Well IU found yet another way to lose. Really strange how we were dominated till the last 5 minutes before the half and then we dominated the second half until last 5 minutes of the game. I knew we were in trouble by going 3and out right before the td drive. Still trying to figure why there was no hands team or at least formation after the td. Then we get away from playing zone to try to blitz from the secondary and leave seem route wide open. Then on the td run again we are in man and defenders have their backs to the ball carrier.
First half of offense we throw the ball sideways against a fast defense just like OSU game only try to throw downfield in long yardage situations. No quarterback runs called til late in half. Yes losing He Dershowitz for awhile hurt us . Second we come out and they can’t stop us then we get conservative and go 3 and out. Even still we get a chance to back on top and we let our kicker who is struggling try his longest kick of the season we have a former high school all American kicker who apparently routinely hits 63 yardsrs in practice not give it a shot. I know there is a big difference in pressure between practice and games but still. Damn I can’t believe we let that one get away. Would have been a great to bring in the new decade. Let’s get healthy hopefully and Cronkite decides to return. Let’s go into Madison and get after the Badgers. Once again Hoosiers thanks for Avery memorable season.

Not just saying this because we won, which still hasn't sank in...but I honestly think you guys are the best team we beat this year. Peyton Ramsey had me frustrated all night lol. Good luck to you guys next season!

Peyton has been doing what you saw tonight all year. He’s pure guts. Everyone wants Penix and he looks like a great potential but he’s skin and bones and brittle. I don’t think he ever stays healthy.

Reactions: VOL4Life423
Tennessee fan here. You guys beat us up until the end. I’ve been on this board for a few days and you guys are a class act. I feel the same way about your head coach. He is building the program there and it was a hell of a game. Much respect to your team, fans, and coaches. Sorry if a small percentage of our fans get red. The majority of us are pretty decent people and passionate football fans. Best of luck to you guys in 2020.

Tennessee fan here. You guys beat us up until the end. I’ve been on this board for a few days and you guys are a class act. I feel the same way about your head coach. He is building the program there and it was a hell of a game. Much respect to your team, fans, and coaches. Sorry if a small percentage of our fans get red. The majority of us are pretty decent people and passionate football fans. Best of luck to you guys in 2020.
Was a great game and we were lucky to win. Our highly paid s/c coach showed his worth tonight. Both teams gave their all and I hope you all have a great season next year all the way to the Rose Bowl.

Well IU found yet another way to lose. Really strange how we were dominated till the last 5 minutes before the half and then we dominated the second half until last 5 minutes of the game. I knew we were in trouble by going 3and out right before the td drive. Still trying to figure why there was no hands team or at least formation after the td. Then we get away from playing zone to try to blitz from the secondary and leave seem route wide open. Then on the td run again we are in man and defenders have their backs to the ball carrier.
First half of offense we throw the ball sideways against a fast defense just like OSU game only try to throw downfield in long yardage situations. No quarterback runs called til late in half. Yes losing He Dershowitz for awhile hurt us . Second we come out and they can’t stop us then we get conservative and go 3 and out. Even still we get a chance to back on top and we let our kicker who is struggling try his longest kick of the season we have a former high school all American kicker who apparently routinely hits 63 yardsrs in practice not give it a shot. I know there is a big difference in pressure between practice and games but still. Damn I can’t believe we let that one get away. Would have been a great to bring in the new decade. Let’s get healthy hopefully and Cronkite decides to return. Let’s go into Madison and get after the Badgers. Once again Hoosiers thanks for Avery memorable season.
What about the games we found a way to win on the road this season? A lot of young guys on this team. This will push them to greater heights. You could see how upset they were at losing..

I’ve been branded an IU fan on our premium board simply for being able to acknowledge that you guys had a good team this year.

I thought you guys stood up to tennessee’s athletes and that that’s why you’re getting the respect from their fan base.

Way to do yourselves and the conference proud

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT