ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Carson Steele

Carson’s Center Grove teammate, DE Austin Booker, has made the Bears roster. He was a fifth round pick this year.
I think we did go after him in the transfer portal. He ended up at Kansas for his final year.
In another note, I see where his teammate Caden Curry is a backup to starter Jack Sawyer. He still plays a lot but I thought by now he would be a dominate Joey Bosa type guy.

I think we did go after him in the transfer portal. He ended up at Kansas for his final year.
In another note, I see where his teammate Caden Curry is a backup to starter Jack Sawyer. He still plays a lot but I thought by now he would be a dominate Joey Bosa type guy.
They don’t have “back ups” on OSU’s D Line. They rotate in and out the entire game depending on situations. Curry will play a ton this season. The Bosa’s were complete freaks, guys like that don’t come around that often. Curry is damn good. OSU’s D line is insanely good and deep. I actually thought that once Sawyer and JT announced they were coming back, Curry and/or Kenyatta Jackson would jump in the portal.

They don’t have “back ups” on OSU’s D Line. They rotate in and out the entire game depending on situations. Curry will play a ton this season. The Bosa’s were complete freaks, guys like that don’t come around that often. Curry is damn good. OSU’s D line is insanely good and deep. I actually thought that once Sawyer and JT announced they were coming back, Curry and/or Kenyatta Jackson would jump in the portal.
OSU has a 21 M NIL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT