ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats McFadden!

And with ESPN’s best available ranking, I was thinking Micah would end up as UFA, at the start of the 5th round. I wonder if our new RB coach Craig Johnson, from the New York Giants, talked to Micah, and put in a good word.

It was discouraging to me that an All-American performance as a junior, was discounted so deeply as a SR.
I thought Micah’s efforts and results while being ‘game planned’ were to his credit, and not a detriment.

The low rankings for Hendershot and Fryfogle make them look like Undrafted Free Agents.
Hendershot likely has the best shot to come off the board next.

At least IU avoided a draft day shutout.

Last edited:
Just from a character perspective, no one on Indiana's team last year deserves it more than him, he never gave up on this team, something that about 95% of the roster can't say about themselves. So happy to see his name called, hopefully he tears it up in the NFL!
A stellar young man whose injury cost him in this draft. I suspect he will play his way up. I thought Micah and Karloftis were the two studs in the league, and both have potential to do very well.

What is the fascination by Green Bay with Indiana OL?
I’m sure Jones was a hard worker but how he started on the line all those years is baffling.

What is the fascination by Green Bay with Indiana OL?
I’m sure Jones was a hard worker but how he started on the line all those years is baffling.
It could be coincidence in this case. Either way GB didn’t risk much for a prospect with the size to be an NFL OT, who doesn’t have the problem of 34” sleeves, and was a 3-year starter. Size is one of the things that can’t be coached. Caleb won’t get overpowered. When playing LT, Caleb played too erect. Pass pro sets struggled with quick edges who beat the drop step, and kept going with barely a shove.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT