ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats CrimsonLaw, but I'm still cutting down the nets.

PtownHoosier

All-American
Mar 15, 2002
I'm not sure I had top talent but I'm cutting down the nets to celebrate my triumphant charge to the Sweet 16. I don't even care if there is a game on right after ours.

B70op0XIgAAMIya.jpg

I did have a lot of injuries to contend with, ie the mods fascist insistence on not allowing nipples or nudity. So I really should be up for poster of the year, even if I didn't accomplish sh*t and even if my posting style is gimicky and lacking substance. But I'll gladly buy my AOTF Sweet 16 shirt and wear it with pride.

Cd9BxP9UkAEBRT8.jpg
N

Next year will obviously be a rebuilding year for me, so I'm going to just give it 110%, put my pants on one leg at a time, try to help the team, and the good Lord willing it's all going to work out.

Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. And sometimes it rains.

So I have no intentions of changing my posting style or substance regardless of my talent, or lack thereof. You can expect more of the same types of posts from me next season, including topics like this
12716558_522097797959069_1281654080_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

KBS_on_barrel-749x1000.jpg

and of course this

HWYjQMX.jpg

FLjGtZT.jpg

73QnMz4.jpg

6S3icmh.jpg

UeYpkoC.jpg

UDItALW.jpg

kesT1LP.jpg

qyuaJd0.jpg
nN1sWZw.jpg

Good luck to the rest of you derelicts for the rest of the AOTF tourney. Maybe I'll luck back into the AOTF Sweet 16 again next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT