ADVERTISEMENT

Concert now linked to over 100 cases of COVID-19

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001

They're not the sharpest tools in the shed...

On stage looking kind of dumb with a finger and a thumb In the shape of an "L" on their foreheads.

Well, the years start coming and the band gets dumber.

Masks are for libtards, ain't it a bummer

Didn't make sense to...
You'll never know if you don't go
Now just blow that virus, blow...

On stage looking kind of dumb with a finger and a thumb In the shape of an "L" on their foreheads.

Didn't make sense to...
Well they were playing to a crowd of overweight 50 and 60 year old bugeaters with Peter Pan syndrome, who enjoy group cosplay in BDSM gear, while revolving their hygiene free meth addled lives around an overrated POS machine. As pathetic as Smashmouth is and was, there is nothing more pathetic as a counter culture than biker gangs. Even Juggalos ...... at least Juggalos realize that most people believe they are pathetic. Bikers are oblivious, they actually think people think they're cool. Every one of them need to grow up and become adults. All it is is a giant excuse to not take a bath and act like a barbarian child.

lol .........

Last edited:

Didn't make sense to...

Never mind Covid, they paid money to watch all those crap bands? Feckin criminal. At least getting the virus will offer them something unique (or exotic according to the Dear Leader) and memorable rather than such insipid crappy hair-band music.

Lock & Loll man!

Last edited:
Never mind Covid, they paid money to watch all those crap bands? Feckin criminal. At least getting the virus will offer them something unique (or exotic according to the Dear Leader) and memorable rather than such insipid crappy hair-band music.

Lock & Loll man!
Except the Reverend Horton Heat used to be a bad ass band back in the 90’s. Probably dumb as shit given the amount of Coke and alcohol he’s consumed though.

Reactions: IUAPEX
The bands, the music and bikers in general suck but reading the article makes it seem like 100 plus cases are directly linked to the concert, but when you read the whole thing, the figures used are from the rally as a whole, not just the concert. From the article:

Well, it appears that simply yelling "**** that COVID shit" was not enough to ward off the virus. a representative of the South Dakota Health Department said they linked at least 40 Covid-19 cases directly to the rally. Meanwhile, The North Dakota Department of Health tracked 17 in-state cases related to the rally, and further stated that at least 103 connected cases have also spread to Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

So yeah, I don't think the event should've went forward and I sure as hell wouldn't have chanced it, but it surprises me that 16 days after 365,000 people attended the 7 day rally in a tiny town of 6,000 that the total number of Covid cases linked to the rally as a whole is only 160.

So yeah, I don't think the event should've went forward and I sure as hell wouldn't have chanced it, but it surprises me that 16 days after 365,000 people attended the 7 day rally in a tiny town of 6,000 that the total number of Covid cases linked to the rally as a whole is only 160.
There probably isn't a good way to track it. It isn't like there is some registry of names and addresses for people who were there

The bands, the music and bikers in general suck but reading the article makes it seem like 100 plus cases are directly linked to the concert, but when you read the whole thing, the figures used are from the rally as a whole, not just the concert. From the article:

The problem is that the cases are spread over something like 7 states. That means the idiots who were exposed at a rally of idiots are going home and potentially exposing innocents whose only crime may be going to a grocery store an idiot patronizes...

The problem is that the cases are spread over something like 7 states. That means the idiots who were exposed at a rally of idiots are going home and potentially exposing innocents whose only crime may be going to a grocery store an idiot patronizes...

I understand viral spread and comprehend it's multiplicative nature, that being said 160 (and counting i'm sure) infections 22 days after it started and 16 days after the week-long rally ended, where 365,000 idiots attended over the course of that week seems shockingly low. Consider that on the same day the Sturgis rally began a wedding reception in rural Maine was held where 65 people attended in one afternoon resulted in 123 (and counting, i'm sure) cases 22 days later.

I understand viral spread and comprehend it's multiplicative nature, that being said 160 (and counting i'm sure) infections 22 days after it started and 16 days after the week-long rally ended, where 365,000 idiots attended over the course of that week seems shockingly low. Consider that on the same day the Sturgis rally began a wedding reception in rural Maine was held where 65 people attended in one afternoon resulted in 123 (and counting, i'm sure) cases 22 days later.
I'm convinced the single most important variable in the spread is indoors vs. outdoors.

Sturgis vs. wedding reception
Protests vs. church
Crowded beaches vs. crowded bars
etc

Of course, masks are a big factor as well. Not wearing one at the wedding reception or in church or in the bar makes it that much worse. Being unmasked outside probably isn't quite as risky.

I'm convinced the single most important variable in the spread is indoors vs. outdoors.

Sturgis vs. wedding reception
Protests vs. church
Crowded beaches vs. crowded bars
etc

Of course, masks are a big factor as well. Not wearing one at the wedding reception or in church or in the bar makes it that much worse. Being unmasked outside probably isn't quite as risky.
Sturgis had plenty of packed bars.

pretty sure every case in the world today can be traced back to Adam and Eve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT