ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Jizkov

BigRedBanners

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2007
As you should be known for blocking me from responding to a thread that in which, as posters stated, I was "the only one making sense." You called me too stupid to vote after destroying you on a subject you know nothing about and then locked me out of the thread. Nice commie censorship.

Joking aside, explain to me (in a forum in which I can respond and with actual responses instead of lashing out with vitriol rather than reasoned, factual responses) how the Baltics (as you have stated) have nothing to worry about. The Baltics have been taken by the Russians many times, including by Peter the Great and most recently in both 1940 and 1943, only regaining independence at the fall of the Soviet Union. So there might be a bit of history there.. including the history of the Allies allowing it to happen.

In today's world, Putin continues to build up military power, violate Baltic air and sea space, stage invasion training exercises on the border, and literally just TOOK parts of Ukraine and Georgia. Self defense? Riiight.

The Baltics have strategic geography for reasons which I already stated (and of which you had no idea while pretending to be an expert on the subject), so much so that Hitler left troops in the Courland pocket all the way until April of 1945.

Finally, and insanely, Russia is questioning the legality of Baltic independence within their government.

Nothing to worry about? Let's hear it.

Reactions: sluggo69
As you should be known for blocking me from responding to a thread that in which, as posters stated, I was "the only one making sense." You called me too stupid to vote after destroying you on a subject you know nothing about and then locked me out of the thread. Nice commie censorship.

Joking aside, explain to me (in a forum in which I can respond and with actual responses instead of lashing out with vitriol rather than reasoned, factual responses) how the Baltics (as you have stated) have nothing to worry about. The Baltics have been taken by the Russians many times, including by Peter the Great and most recently in both 1940 and 1943, only regaining independence at the fall of the Soviet Union. So there might be a bit of history there.. including the history of the Allies allowing it to happen.

In today's world, Putin continues to build up military power, violate Baltic air and sea space, stage invasion training exercises on the border, and literally just TOOK parts of Ukraine and Georgia. Self defense? Riiight.

The Baltics have strategic geography for reasons which I already stated (and of which you had no idea while pretending to be an expert on the subject), so much so that Hitler left troops in the Courland pocket all the way until April of 1945.

Finally, and insanely, Russia is questioning the legality of Baltic independence within their government.

lol ... what a dumbass.

lol ... what a dumbass.

1. he deserved it - but the point is really that I want to understand where he's coming from
2. literally all you do is call people idiots and tell them they have objects stuck in places
3. let's hear it then, surely you wouldn't respond like this unless you thought you had something
4. nevermind, see #2

Don't really feel like going into all the politics and such about it. Maybe one of these days I will. Not worth my time at the moment.

I will say that if you look at the situations in Georgia and Ukraine you will see the glaring obvious differences. Also try to study what is going on internally in Russia, you can;t use any American sources, they don't report it at all.

Finally I will say that if I had to list one thing the that Americans talk about a lot and know viurtually nothing about, Russia would be at the top of the list.

Don't really feel like going into all the politics and such about it. Maybe one of these days I will. Not worth my time at the moment.

I will say that if you look at the situations in Georgia and Ukraine you will see the glaring obvious differences. Also try to study what is going on internally in Russia, you can;t use any American sources, they don't report it at all.

Finally I will say that if I had to list one thing the that Americans talk about a lot and know viurtually nothing about, Russia would be at the top of the list.

Fair enough on the top points, there are definite differences, but that doesn't mean that they won't step up to the next level. I was interested in your take. Oh well. Also, I agree that Americans don't understand Russia. Most of the world doesn't understand Russia/eastern Europe.

We've got bigger Russian problems than that - - how do we get Russians (and Americans) to resist Putin's sexy bitchishness?!

putin-12-480w.jpg

putin-6-480w.jpg

putin-10-480w.jpg

putin-2-480w.jpg

lol

putin-9-480w.jpg

lol

American clueless list
  1. Middle East Values / Culture
  2. China
  3. Russia

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT