ADVERTISEMENT

Come on offense

We were upset that Kalen DeBoer was hired away? Lol. Doesn’t look like much of a loss.

Seems Deblower has checked out already! IU cant even get a 1st down! And enough of that danm wr screen! Good defenses easily know how to stop that and its putting this offense in a hole! I dont think ive seen whop run more than a 5-10 yard route!

Defense is really playing pretty well right now...offense needs to help them out.

Reactions: 76-1
Just hope it doesn't come down to a last second field goal attempt and we ice our own kicker.

Edit: I'm going out and buying lottery tickets.

Last edited:
IU fortunate not to trail 17-0 or worse. As badly as Tennessee dominated that half, IU right in the thick of it. A combination of good redzone defense and poor passing by Guarantano has made this a two quarter game.

You're right. Defense is much easier when they know you're going to pass every down.

Seems to me we're overmatched, but we're only down 3, and we get the ball to start the second half.

Ramsey is a baller, a real gutty kid. He's the reason for this season's success.
He made some good plays, but he also threw a boneheaded pick. The hero ball is great, but we need to execute the full offense in the second half.

Last edited:
Our secondary needs too step it up in the 2nd half with their best wr returning to action! 47 Mcfadden, although he made that int has been behind on most pass plays! Hope our bendable defense does not break for once!

He made some good plays, but he also threw an boneheaded pick. The hero ball is great, but we need to execute the full offense in the second half.
True but those are going to happen on occasion, especially when the QB senses he needs to make something happen every play because the O isn't clicking. We do need the full O to execute. Need to get Wop open in space.

MAN I wish IU would get a competent coach for once! Almost ice our own kicker and then call a timeout on a James TD! What in THE hell Allen!!!!

Go ahead and put me on ignore, Idgaf! Im all diehard IU and have been drinkin, so i been calling this game like ive been seeing it! Hated the end of the 1st half since we coulda gotten more points but love the way Iu is playing! All my frustration is just the venting of many years of this program being in the sellar and finally a chance to break trough to being a possible consistantly good team! right up there with the top of he B10in fball! So go f yourself just for calling me a pukie troll you pos!

Go ahead and put me on ignore, Idgaf! Im all diehard IU and have been drinkin, so i been calling this game like ive been seeing it! Hated the end of the 1st half since we coulda gotten more points but love the way Iu is playing! All my frustration is just the venting of many years of this program being in the sellar and finally a chance to break trough to being a possible consistantly good team! right up there with the top of he B10in fball! So go f yourself just for calling me a pukie troll you pos!

Well you act like a troll so...

ADVERTISEMENT