ADVERTISEMENT

Come on folks. There's no money at stake. *

Round 3 only took 31 minutes...

Not sure what happened to everyone since then...

We are going to be at it until 2am at this rate.

Even at 30 minutes a round we wouldn't be done before midnight

and 30 minutes is really optimistic. Tomorrow evening at 7, would that be the next official pick-up time?

There needs to be a cut off time..

I'm not staying up for a free draft and I see no reason to be in a league like this if I am not making the picks myself.

POM is working out great IMO for the guy that didn't show, so I guess we are the suckers.

That's what I would assume..

Finish it in the morning. Maybe cut it off tonight at 11:30 or 12:00 and pick up at 8:30 or 9:00.

Re: There needs to be a cut off time..

Cutoff at 1:00am and start back up at 8:00am would be my vote.

It's worth discussing. While Monday day worked for me, Tuesday not so much.

I'm in the classroom much of the day. College students think nothing of checking their devices in class, but the professor isn't really supposed to do that!

Second, the short time interval probably won't fit most people's schedules during the day. If we lengthen the time to 10 minutes a pick, that might be workable.

Cutoff after Round 8

Rather than pick a certain time, let's pick a round to end at. Plus, that might motivate everyone to get through this thing a little more quickly.

Took the words out of my mouth..

although I was gonna say round 7.. I'm already dying over here. I'm sure I can make it through 8. I say you should take free reign to stick to the time limit at this point. I didn't have a problem with it as we got going to make sure everyone was in here, but at this point we should just move things along.

I guess the question is do we give the 10 minute limit for the last couple rounds tomorrow?

This post was edited on 11/26 10:19 PM by PaperMario01

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT