ADVERTISEMENT

Colts at the end of regulation

Middawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2020
Ball around the 50, 1 or 2 secs remaining, and they effectively spike the ball to run out the clock to go to OT instead of attempting the Hail Mary into the end zone.

Very bizarre.

I took it to be he saw the pressure coming from the edge and knew he wouldn’t get a pass off and didn’t want to risk a strip sack.

Won in OT … 2-1 now when an 0-5 start was suggested by many … good to see the defense got rebooted.

I thought it should have been catch plus 15. But I’m a Colts fan. I damn sure thought EJ Speed got away with pass interference on the Ravens 4th down pass.

That ref crew seemed determined to not throw any flags at all. You usually get a slugfest when players are allowed to hold on the lines and tug on receivers all day.

Reactions: ulrey
I thought it should have been catch plus 15. But I’m a Colts fan. I damn sure thought EJ Speed got away with pass interference on the Ravens 4th down pass.

That ref crew seemed determined to not throw any flags at all. You usually get a slugfest when players are allowed to hold on the lines and tug on receivers all day.
I agree about EJ and pass interference. I just was wondering about the face mask/hands to the face thing. No argument from Colts, and the commentators had their lips attached to Lamar’s butt, so they didn’t say anything.

I agree about EJ and pass interference. I just was wondering about the face mask/hands to the face thing. No argument from Colts, and the commentators had their lips attached to Lamar’s butt, so they didn’t say anything.
I think the Colts were so stunned that Pittman actually caught the ball without a helmet. Probably were expecting that crew to throw a taunting penalty on Pitt for taking his helmet off to celebrate. 😂

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
The worst bit of reffing was when Jackson was sacked and down by contact they stopped the clock the reviewed it forever and allowed Baltimore to save their last timeout. That timeout allows for the missed 61yard attempt

And Frank Reich is 0-3. The Colts would probably be 0-3 if he wasn't fired. Reich for sure would have screwed this game up!
Yes maybe the Panther’s should have hung onto Ron Rivera.

The Nolan / Mike Tomlinson approach worked for the Steelers

I did not get to see the whole game.
I enjoy watching the Ravens lose.
Anybody know what the Ravens boards are saying?

And Frank Reich is 0-3. The Colts would probably be 0-3 if he wasn't fired. Reich for sure would have screwed this game up!
I was always saying that Reich was too busy trying to be the smartest guy in the arena, and often outsmarted himself.

I was always saying that Reich was too busy trying to be the smartest guy in the arena, and often outsmarted himself.
I agree. I felt he thought he could take any QB and make them into a Pro Bowl player. I gave him some slack his first year, but from then on it was clear he isn't a good head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT