ADVERTISEMENT

College World Series - IU So flat - Didn't come through

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
As I watch Michigan go I can't help but think we were good enough but didn't play well enough. Anyone feel same?
PS - I was rooting for Michigan. I like a B1G team in. I hate that it wasn't us.
Go Hoosiers!

As I watch Michigan go I can't help but think we were good enough but didn't play well enough. Anyone feel same?
PS - I was rooting for Michigan. I like a B1G team in. I hate that it wasn't us.
Go Hoosiers!
I’m pretty certain I’ve never rooted for Michigan in any sport at any time, but I’m with you. I’m pulling for them to do damage in Omaha in hopes it just lights a fire in our guys to work their rear ends off in the weight room before next year. And I hope the B1G gets a little more respect too.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Yeah, a little torn. I was rooting for Michigan to knock off UCLA. And it definitely would be cool for a Big Ten team to win it all, but that BT team is supposed to be us! Michigan would be able to say, well you won the BIg Ten and beat us 2 of 3 (almost swept us) but who cares? We won it all! Of course, they can say that just by going to the CWS. But who else to root for? Certainly not an SEC team. Pissed they got 4 teams in. And not Louisville, for sure. I guess I wouldn't mind FSU winning in their coach's final year. (Although I hate rooting for Florida State in anything, too.) I guess that leaves Texas Tech.

Yeah, a little torn. I was rooting for Michigan to knock off UCLA. And it definitely would be cool for a Big Ten team to win it all, but that BT team is supposed to be us! Michigan would be able to say, well you won the BIg Ten and beat us 2 of 3 (almost swept us) but who cares? We won it all! Of course, they can say that just by going to the CWS. But who else to root for? Certainly not an SEC team. Pissed they got 4 teams in. And not Louisville, for sure. I guess I wouldn't mind FSU winning in their coach's final year. (Although I hate rooting for Florida State in anything, too.) I guess that leaves Texas Tech.
When IU played the Supers at FSU, I had to give those folks full credit down there. Great venue, great fans. Showed IU what a home field advantage was really like. Schwarber and boys didn't care. They took out Shameous Winston and crew without blinking. Mostly because of that dude (and the way FSU seems to systematically cover up wrongdoing), I can't ever root for FSU.

When IU played the Supers at FSU, I had to give those folks full credit down there. Great venue, great fans. Showed IU what a home field advantage was really like. Schwarber and boys didn't care. They took out Shameous Winston and crew without blinking. Mostly because of that dude (and the way FSU seems to systematically cover up wrongdoing), I can't ever root for FSU.
I'm the same way. Actually didn't mind FSU before Winston, and good ol' boy Jimbo.

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT