ADVERTISEMENT

Cold calls...

All4You

Junior
Mar 12, 2007
...and not the salesman kind. I can't stop watching the new commercials for Tide for some reason, especially this one.

...and not the salesman kind. I can't stop watching the new commercials for Tide for some reason, especially this one.

This may be a sign that you have left dirty laundry pile up for several weeks and are overwhelmed by the idea of doing laundry, and have a mental block as to where to start. Hey, I'm right with you. Got two loads done yesterday, and looking to knock off two loads tomorrow morning when I get up early to pay bills.

This may be a sign that you have left dirty laundry pile up for several weeks and are overwhelmed by the idea of doing laundry, and have a mental block as to where to start. Hey, I'm right with you. Got two loads done yesterday, and looking to knock off two loads tomorrow morning when I get up early to pay bills.
I don't do laundry in our house. My wife doesn't trust me. I told her once I would help her with towels. I mean how can I screw up towels? She said, "No, I got this". lol I am living the dream I guess.

That’s a lot of loads. You must be spent. Take a couple days off.

ADVERTISEMENT