ADVERTISEMENT

Cold blooded murder in LA

SIAP, but in case it was missed... both officers are tough as nails, particularly the female one

Meanwhile you had black bystanders laughing at the police being shot

And then you had some violent protesters trying to break into the hospital and claiming they wanted the officers to die

LA is such a lovely place

Give Stoll a break DrHoops. He's a victim of his circumstances. Raised as a hillbilly in Washington, Indiana, Stoll has been limited by his environment. Ignorance is a terrible thing.

I wasn’t raised in Washington Indiana. My office is located there. You’re welcome to bring your chickenshit ass to my office and visit anytime.

BTW have you been fired lately for your bad attitude?

In the interest of accuracy, I was raised in the sticks south of Odon, Indiana in the Amish settlement. I suppose in your pompous POS brain they would be somewhere south of Hillbillies.

Last edited:
Reactions: stollcpa
I wasn’t raised in Washington Indiana. My office is located there. You’re welcome to bring your chickenshit ass to my office and visit anytime.

BTW have you been fired lately for your bad attitude?

In the interest of accuracy, I was raised in the sticks south of Odon, Indiana in the Amish settlement. I suppose in your pompous POS brain they would be somewhere south of Hillbillies.

I wouldn't let these clowns get to you. Hoops tried so desperately, then had to block me because he got banned for his responses. Nobody gets inside his head like I can.

Bonsai!

Then again, that tree died.

Reactions: stollcpa and ulrey
SIAP, but in case it was missed... both officers are tough as nails, particularly the female one

Meanwhile you had black bystanders laughing at the police being shot

And then you had some violent protesters trying to break into the hospital and claiming they wanted the officers to die

LA is such a lovely place

Yes, but Hoops read a raw story piece that said none of this ever happened.
Surely there must be some mistake.....?

:rolleyes:

Thanks for well wishes on community. It seems it was slowing down. My mom just informed me while eating dinner with her that there’s a Covid case in the assisted living facility across the street. The residence who has it was a family disregarding the faculty rules.

I'm sure that's worrisome, so fingers crossed that she stays safe.

And I wouldn't take great pride in finding common ground with JDB. There is many a time when your enemy's enemy is not your friend and my hope would be that you'd recognize that this is one of those times.

Last edited:
Heard!
Lots of lecturing going on and I’m certainly guilty of that.

There is datto suggest black people are shot more often when in the same police encounters as white people.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/...ely-than-black-people-to-be-killed-by-police/

Do cops have itchier trigger fingers in some neighborhoods? Maybe, but there are rough neighborhoods of all colors. Are cops — or people in general — biased because of how we’ve seen black peoples portrayed our whole lives? No doubt. Some would say that bias earned. Then we go down the chicken or the egg path, which is pretty pointless now.

A human can be taught to be anything. Fill their lives full of negative outcomes for generations and they grow up making shitty decisions despite the consequences.

I wish the right saw this as an investment. Some folks near the center (like me) might look into the Republican Party again if it got its shit together on stuff like this.

sermon over lol

Can you please tell me what you mean by "stuff like this"? Not being a jerk, really want to know what you mean. Thx.

Can you please tell me what you mean by "stuff like this"? Not being a jerk, really want to know what you mean. Thx.

Social issues in general: civil rights, women’s health, LGBTQ rights, immigration, social equity. I’m fiscally conservative but would be considered socially liberal only because expanding citizen’s rights is now for some reason considered such. I’m for balanced budgets and punching Corp welfare in the junk while also supporting business with research and an educated workforce. I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling there really isn’t a political party for me.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Social issues in general: civil rights, women’s health, LGBTQ rights, immigration, social equity. I’m fiscally conservative but would be considered socially liberal only because expanding citizen’s rights is now for some reason considered such. I’m for balanced budgets and punching Corp welfare in the junk while also supporting business with research and an educated workforce. I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling there really isn’t a political party for me.

My father-in-law is the reverse profile: socially conservative but fiscally liberal. He was a union man and grew up in poverty and is big, big, big on government assistance.

Ironically, despite his rocky childhood, he put himself through trade school and got in with a large auto manufacturing plant. He started earning big bucks in his skilled trade and then was upset that they took out so many taxes to pay for all the social programs he was always praising.

Reactions: Lucy01
My father-in-law is the reverse profile: socially conservative but fiscally liberal. He was a union man and grew up in poverty and is big, big, big on government assistance.

Ironically, despite his rocky childhood, he put himself through trade school and got in with a large auto manufacturing plant. He started earning big bucks in his skilled trade and then was upset that they took out so many taxes to pay for all the social programs he was always praising.

word. It’s almost like none of us really gets to choose our views. they choose us. Thanks for sharing, Buff!

In my next life I’m going to be super enlightened (aka woke af as the kids say). I’m only going to work for my views. I’m not going to waste so much time sharing them.

Last edited:
It’s the BLM founding leaders who wrote their mission statement. It may be

What if you are black, have a record and you go for a weapon, wrestle a cop for his taser, reach into the front seat for a knife? All perfectly innocent?

Duh. But what if you are black, handcuffed, and someone kneels on your neck until you die while another sits on your back...and two stand there watching?

And exactly who disagrees that bad cops need to lose their badges and if they’ve committed a crime they be punished?

I think there are quite a few people around here who every time a cop kills a suspect, no matter what happens, they bring up the victim's prior criminal record as if that makes it justifiable.

You are completely FOS. I implied nothing about those protestors.

I posted a tweet from Candace Owens condemning celebrities like LeBron and their harmful rhetoric, which does nothing but inflame the situation.

You really should lie less. It’s all right here for everyone to see.

Just what have I lied about?

The title of this thread is ridiculous and a mistruth...since one of the officers left the hospital today, and the other is doing well and her prognosis is good.

Posts like this leave you with a tag of non-serious.

Okay, jeez...I feel terrible. Please let me know where I can send my posts before I reply to a thread whose title isn't even true. I didn't know I needed your "serious" stamp before I posted. My bad!!!

Thanks in advance! ;)

Here is a thought:

If I have a restraining order on me, I show up to a family argument, I wrestle with cops on the ground, get up and ignore direction from law enforcement, deliberately walk around my car and announce I’m getting a knife, pull away from the officer as I’m reaching into the front seat.....I deserve the biggest dumbass of the year award.

Poor me. I wasn’t doing anything.

At least I have the radical left to say I’m completely innocent and will declare me a saint.

And, yes, my dumbass deserves to get shot in that situation.

This board continues to invent all kinds of stupid.

If you were the cop in this situation, you’d still be trying to negotiate with the guy as he’s gutting you like a stuck pig.

People say to “we cannot understand what it must be to live as a (insert anything here)”

Well, the same applies for cops. Stop playing armchair QB when you’ve never been in a dangerous situation.

I've argued to friends myself, that this is nothing like incidents in the past, and in this case, I lean towards the police, even though they should have been able to subdue one guy without the need for deadly force. The police had no idea what he had in his car.

My argument with my liberal friends is "Why was he running to his car?" The police have to keep all contingencies in mind including that he had a weapon with him. This person had a restraining order. You never know what someone like that is going to do.

I think there are quite a few people around here who every time a cop kills a suspect, no matter what happens, they bring up the victim's prior criminal record as if that makes it justifiable.
I've argued to friends myself, that this is nothing like incidents in the past, and in this case, I lean towards the police, even though they should have been able to subdue one guy without the need for deadly force. The police had no idea what he had in his car.

My argument with my liberal friends is "Why was he running to his car?" The police have to keep all contingencies in mind including that he had a weapon with him. This person had a restraining order. You never know what someone like that is going to do.

That's not the reason I think the shooting is understandable. It's the fact that he ran to open his car. Just another thing factor I assume they were thinking about.

That's a whole different animal than having someone cuffed, four police officers. On kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes, 5 of which he had already lost consciousness. This while someone was sitting on his back and 2 other officers stood and watched. That's inexcusable.

I don’t care what a person’s past record is. If police murder them they should be punished. But when you’re stopped by a cop, obey them!!!!

It can’t be that hard. Every single time I’ve been stopped by police, my license and registration is on the dash and both hands on the steering wheel with window open when policeman gets to my vehicle.

If I have my handgun in the car my permit is with license and I Immediately tell the cop.

What exactly is so hard about that? And don’t give me excuse about race.

Reactions: 76-1
I don’t care what a person’s past record is. If police murder them they should be punished. But when you’re stopped by a cop, obey them!!!!

It can’t be that hard. Every single time I’ve been stopped by police, my license and registration is on the dash and both hands on the steering wheel with window open.

If I have my handgun in the car my permit is with license and I Immediately tell the cop.

What exactly is so hard about that? And don’t give me excuse about race.

What's so hard about not murdering someone?

I think it’s absolutely hilarious that you feel like you need to be armed while you’re driving the dangerous streets of Washington, Indiana!

LOL

Reactions: Circlejoe
That's not the reason I think the shooting is understandable. It's the fact that he ran to open his car. Just another thing factor I assume they were thinking about.

That's a whole different animal than having someone cuffed, four police officers. On kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes, 5 of which he had already lost consciousness. This while someone was sitting on his back and 2 other officers stood and watched. That's inexcusable.
Who here has ever defended Chauvin or the cops he was with?

Reactions: stollcpa
I think it’s absolutely hilarious that you feel like you need to be armed while you’re driving the dangerous streets of Washington, Indiana!

LOL

I’ve put 17,000 miles on my vehicle in last 6 months. Most of those miles no where close to Washington. I just had a client murdered near Indianapolis. Who would have thought he needed a gun to protect his wife and 6 year old while changing a flat tire?

We all don’t have tuff girlfriend to defend us like you do.

BTW do you think it was hilarious the wife is murdered, husband near death and a 6 year-old witnessed it all?

I’ve put 17,000 miles on my vehicle in last 6 months. Most of those miles no where close to Washington. I just had a client murdered near Indianapolis. Who would have thought he needed a gun to protect his wife and 6 year old while changing a flat tire?

We all don’t have tuff girlfriend to defend us like you do.

BTW do you think it was hilarious the wife is murdered, husband near death and a 6 year-old witnessed it all?
I saw that. Just awful. 3 young kids.

LOL
Look, over there! Absolutely hilarious how you are all for someone exercising their rights for protests & rioting but not Amendment 2...

Another weak attempt by Mr. Middle to conflate protesting and rioting.
Thanks again for the view from the "middle".
It’s all about perspective. To you, everyone looks far right. To my conservative friends I am the liberal of the group. You find me mostly arguing with you & other leftists on the board because you are the most unreasonable group & engage most frequently in the fallacies in the article I posted. Sorry it hurts, but it’s true.

Obey the police. Don’t escalate by running and wrestling with the police.

Well, black folks are killed at a higher rate during police interactions whether they fight back or just sit there. Maybe they aren’t the ones escalating?

It’s all about perspective. To you, everyone looks far right. To my conservative friends I am the liberal of the group. You find me mostly arguing with you & other leftists on the board because you are the most unreasonable group & engage most frequently in the fallacies in the article I posted. Sorry it hurts, but it’s true.

not really. Supporting a prez who supports white nationalism doesn’t make someone right or left. It’s a different thing. Lol. seriously, our douche prez leans neither way. Economic protectionism, huge deficits, suppressing votes, attacks on non-partisan institutions are not conservative principles. The conservatives I know will vote 3rd party or sit this one out. but the nationalists I know who are pretending to be conservative. They’ll vote for the white nationalist candidate who just happens to lead the party that used to be conservative.

Last edited:
And yet, crickets from you in regards to the boards hard liners on the right, even the newer obvious trolls (Hoosdat, Massa chus a or whatever, etc).
Just own it. T.rump's your guy.

Well, black folks are killed at a higher rate during police interactions whether they fight back or just sit there. Maybe they aren’t the ones escalating?
That’s actually not true. In 2019 there were 1,004 people killed by cops. 235 were blacking according to wsj citing wapo repository.

ADVERTISEMENT