ADVERTISEMENT

Cold blooded murder in LA

Extremely sad, but not unexpected. When you portray the police as villains for just doing their jobs, there is going to be an eventual backlash.

Democrats, BLM, and anyone protesting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, etc. are going to have to accept responsibility for this.

Awful, tragic, and highly unexpected. Los Angeles has done a pretty good job of managing the turmoil the last five or so months. Praying for a full recovery for the Sheriffs deputies and peace for Lynwood.

Reactions: DrHoops
Interesting how you only ever have enough paint for one side. Interesting, but not surprising.

False. read my posts.

I was responding to one idiot from one extreme (you). I respond in kind to idiots from the right. Always have. there are just not that many of them here.

12 trips to the paint store thought for this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It would have been better if there never was a BLM organization. I think most of these protests are spontaneous and not organized, but get hung on BLM, and the message gets tarnished.
an example where i live is the urban league. fantastic organization. president i know very well. long time saint louis civil rights activist. they have a board that's very diverse and well-respected. great stewards of money blah blah blah. i don't know. i'm probably talking out of my ass but i see these outfits like the nba with huge exposure and research and resources and it doesn't match up with something as loose as blm.

So, anyone driving around with a MAGA sticker needs to take responsibility for the more than 193,000 Covid deaths?
Oh, and I'm sure CS2 will be on here momentarily to label you a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Let me know when you find MAGA people running up to ambush others with syringes of COVID and then chant for them to die at the hospital.

And I didn't know Cuomo and DeBlasio had MAGA hats. Probably only wear them at nursing homes.

Reactions: dbmhoosier and 76-1
Extremely sad, but not unexpected. When you portray the police as villains for just doing their jobs, there is going to be an eventual backlash.

Democrats, BLM, and anyone protesting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, etc. are going to have to accept responsibility for this.
Colts players wearing BLM shirts just disgusting!

Let me know when you find MAGA people running up to ambush others with syringes of COVID and then chant for them to die at the hospital.

And I didn't know Cuomo and DeBlasio had MAGA hats. Probably only wear them at nursing homes.
I didn't realize the only way to transmit COVID was with syringes. Who knew?

DeBlasio is a complete idiot. Lead story on Yahoo this morning was the business leaders joining together urging "immediate action" to do something about the crime in NYC as between covid and crime people with money are getting out of dodge.

Reactions: dbmhoosier and 76-1
Trump rally?

Nice try but you know that is no comparison to ambushing 2 cops. And BLM protesters have been calling for violence against police for years. Remember the fry pigs like bacon (or whatever)? I don't think that was chant of kindness.

I think you meant "from", not "to". Your wording means the opposite of what you are going for there. (You're still wrong.)
You're welcome.

No, my error simply made the sentence grammatically incorrect. And yes...the intended sentence was spot on.

Nice try but you know that is no comparison to ambushing 2 cops. And BLM protesters have been calling for violence against police for years. Remember the fry pigs like bacon (or whatever)? I don't think that was chant of kindness.
Seriously though, the issue here is not the despicable shooting of two cops (it most certainly was), but the comment by HoodatGuy, who said it was the responsibility of all Democrats. I have yet to see any of the Righties denounce this bullshit. So, I decided to show how stupid it was, by posting an equally stupid comment.
Why don't you be the first to call him out?

Reactions: brianiu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT