ADVERTISEMENT

Cohen likely to cooperate

It's often the wife. "Do you want to abandon me and your own children to protect (insert target here)?!?!"

You hold out as long as you can, but the calculus always favors cooperation.

as his attorneys leave him. This looks significant. https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-law...perate-attorneys-leave-case/story?id=55861988 Why would his attorneys leave at this late date? He has said he expects to be arrested very soon.

Here is the thing you have to ask yourself if you're a trump defender,when it comes to people like Cohen,Manafort,Gates etc...and the notion of "flipping".What exactly does "cooperating" and "flipping" mean,with regards to Trump?If they cooperate with Mueller to Trump's detriment,what exactly does that say about Trump's supposed guilt or innocence?

It boils down to, if Trump is "innocent" what possible harm can any of these folks bring his way?If Cohen tells everything he knows regarding Trump-how can that hurt Trump-if he's INNOCENT?If Trump is innocent,then by definition he has NOTHING to worry about,right?

Do people who continue to defend Trump honestly think that people like Cohen,Manafort,Flynn etc... are going to manufacture evidence and create a false narrative incriminating a totally innocent Trump to try and save themselves?Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of Trump's history knows he is no stranger to criminal activity.Right?

as his attorneys leave him. This looks significant. https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-law...perate-attorneys-leave-case/story?id=55861988 Why would his attorneys leave at this late date? He has said he expects to be arrested very soon.

Generally, this means either one of a few things.

1) his legal team feels like he’s been less than honest with them. This creates an unavoidable conflict, one that can not be resolved in the representation. Attorneys always have an obligation to defend their client zealously, and sometimes know that their clients aren’t good folks. However, when a breakdown in trust happens, it’s over.

2) they aren’t getting paid, and realize that they have a LOT more work to do with even less chance of getting paid

3) the case is much more complex, and involves subject matter areas that the existing legal team doesn’t have expertise within. Usually this is remedied by bringing in additional counsel with expertise in the additional subject matter areas.

4) a conflict arose that was unforseeable prior to the time they started representing Cohen. That happens from time to time.

5) it’s alway possible that the legal team had a change of heart, for any reason. It’s a free country, after all. Nothing says they must continue to repsrsent Cohen.

Fellow attorneys- did I lose anything?

If this is true- so far ABC is the only one reporting it- it’s possibly the biggest news yet in the whole Trump saga. It’s pretty clear now that Cohen wasn’t really acting as an attorney for Trump- he served the role of “fixer”. If things were completely on the up and up, I’m not sure why one would ever need a fixer. Of over a million documents reviewed so far, less than 200 have been identified as being protected by attorney client privilege. That means there must’ve been a whole lot of “fixing” going on.

The two actions aren’t technically related right now (Mueller probe and Cohen indictments). But it would defy reason of there wasn’t a lot of overlap ultimately.

I’ve often said that financial misconduct will ultimately be the thing that brings Trump down. He simply had money coming in from nefarious sources, and really didn’t care about the background of those sources. Remember one if the Trump boys claiming a few years ago that “a disproportionate share of our assets” involve Russia/Russians? Cohen had many ties to them also. Having financial leverage would be perhaps the easiest way to exploit Trump- other than maybe some pee pee tapes ;).

I fully believe Cohen flipping sets the end game in motion if true.

Although we still have the "Are you going to believe a rat like Michael Cohen or the President of the United States?" phase to go through. Coming soon to HANNITY on Fox!

xjgBThI.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
Yes, people who defend Trump are dumb enough to believe all the “fake news” bullshit comments Trump and his propagandists put out. They will believe that all these people are lying to bring down Trump.

Yes, people who hate Trump enough to believe all of the fake news bullshit that the left wing media puts out. Thy will all believe Trump is guilty of every accusation that has ever been made against him by said press.

Yes, people who hate Trump enough to believe all of the fake news bullshit that the left wing media puts out. Thy will all believe Trump is guilty of every accusation that has ever been made against him by said press.
What news about Trump allegations do you believe are fake ?

Seth Rich

Generally, this means either one of a few things.

1) his legal team feels like he’s been less than honest with them. This creates an unavoidable conflict, one that can not be resolved in the representation. Attorneys always have an obligation to defend their client zealously, and sometimes know that their clients aren’t good folks. However, when a breakdown in trust happens, it’s over.

2) they aren’t getting paid, and realize that they have a LOT more work to do with even less chance of getting paid

3) the case is much more complex, and involves subject matter areas that the existing legal team doesn’t have expertise within. Usually this is remedied by bringing in additional counsel with expertise in the additional subject matter areas.

4) a conflict arose that was unforseeable prior to the time they started representing Cohen. That happens from time to time.

5) it’s alway possible that the legal team had a change of heart, for any reason. It’s a free country, after all. Nothing says they must continue to repsrsent Cohen.

Fellow attorneys- did I lose anything?

If this is true- so far ABC is the only one reporting it- it’s possibly the biggest news yet in the whole Trump saga. It’s pretty clear now that Cohen wasn’t really acting as an attorney for Trump- he served the role of “fixer”. If things were completely on the up and up, I’m not sure why one would ever need a fixer. Of over a million documents reviewed so far, less than 200 have been identified as being protected by attorney client privilege. That means there must’ve been a whole lot of “fixing” going on.

The two actions aren’t technically related right now (Mueller probe and Cohen indictments). But it would defy reason of there wasn’t a lot of overlap ultimately.

I’ve often said that financial misconduct will ultimately be the thing that brings Trump down. He simply had money coming in from nefarious sources, and really didn’t care about the background of those sources. Remember one if the Trump boys claiming a few years ago that “a disproportionate share of our assets” involve Russia/Russians? Cohen had many ties to them also. Having financial leverage would be perhaps the easiest way to exploit Trump- other than maybe some pee pee tapes ;).

Attorneys always shy away from high profile cases and are super extra conservative about their qualifications. They are basically void of any ego and defend the righteous regardless of optics. Everyone knows this.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

This is the modern day OJ Simpson's 'if the glove don't fit, you must acquit' defense.

I could just imagine an earlier conversation between Cohen and Trump, resembling the scene between characters, "Ricky Roma" (Al Pacino) and "George Aronow" (Alan Arkin) in the movie, "Glen Garry Glen Ross."

George ( Cohen): "When I talk to police I get nervous "
Ricky (Trump): "You know who doesn't? Thieves."

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
Derka derka derka...Mohammed Jihad

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Not true. Your opening is an illogical sentence fragment, in fact. People who oppose Trump are probably convinced that he's guilty of only some of the things said about him, not "every accusation." It only takes one crime to get rid of him, so there's no need to spend energy believing all of them.

The first sign of the breakup of a great relationship:

So if ever there was an early sign that Cohen will flip...

I fully believe Cohen flipping sets the end game in motion if true.

Although we still have the "Are you going to believe a rat like Michael Cohen or the President of the United States?" phase to go through. Coming soon to HANNITY on Fox!

xjgBThI.png
We should hit back with the Iran-Contra thing and Teapot Dome.

Reactions: Bill4411
Nope, but I'm willing to at least consider the possibility that the material Cohen brings forward may be true.

I know this is a difficult concept for you, but when an anti-Trump witness like Cohen says something you don't like and the mainstream media (which includes Fox News) reports what he said, it is not a fake report but instead is a truthful report.

ADVERTISEMENT