ADVERTISEMENT

Cody Latimer - say goodbye to your football career.

There is way too much of this going on with College and Professional athletes. I get the fact that when you are young, you think you are invincible. Throw a large amount of money on top at a young age with fast cars, faster women, and insincere hangers on, and you get these incidents. And for most of these guys it isn't the first time. They were coddled in High School and College and had some incidents ignored or swept away. They were able to play the"Do You Know Who I Am?" card on the first cop who encounters them, and get away with something again.

You would think that someone who has been in the NFL and seen the landscape for five years would see enough to realize that careers are short, the money doesn't last and they have seen enough guys around them lose playing time and Money through suspensions to learn not to come close to these incidents.

It comes back to what our parents and Coaches told us years ago. Nothing good happens after Midnight, so get home and avoid the possibility.

Almost hope there is some "CV-19 Waivers" granted. I'm convinced people being so cooped up are going crazy!

Per Adam Shefter

Cody Latimer attorney, Harvey Steinberg, on his client’s arrest: “There’s an entire back story to this situation that constitutes one of the most highly provocative situations you can imagine. Please withhold judgment until all the facts of what took place that night are known.”

This better be good...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT