ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching!

You so scary.
The funny thing is dumbass. I’m not the one who started this crap in the first place. You did when you posted I should be afraid of Bing because he’s active duty. The only problem I have is that I responded to that toward him when he’s not the one who posted it, your bitch ass did.

The funny thing is dumbass. I’m not the one who started this crap in the first place. You did when you posted I should be afraid of Bing because he’s active duty. The only problem I have is that I responded to that toward him when he’s not the one who posted it, your bitch ass did.
I didn’t say he was active duty, though he is, and I didn’t say you should be scared of him, but you would be. You need to work on your reading skills and keep straight who posted what.

You’re an awfully sensitive and defensive little feller.

I’ll let you play Keyboard Warrior now. I’ve wasted more than enough time. Got people to see and things to do, as they say.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
I didn’t say he was active duty, though he is, and I didn’t say you should be scared of him, but you would be. You need to work on your reading skills and keep straight who posted what.

You’re an awfully sensitive and defensive little feller.

I’ll let you play Keyboard Warrior now. I’ve wasted more than enough time. Got people to see and things to do, as they say.
My bad and I can read moron but it was Univee that posted it and you’re just the dumb shit that chimed in.

Well you’re the dumb **** that said I’ve never done anything in life, stupid. Once again your dumbass posts about someone you don’t ****ing know because deep down you’re a failure.
I'm going to ignore you after this post but here's your first post in the thread

They blew a 13 point lead moron. If this game was on the road we lose by 20+. The free throw shooting is horrible.

You started out by calling someone you don't ****ing know a moron which is what an internet warrior a$$hole does. You never stopped posting like an internet warrior a$$hole. If you wonder why you're getting some sh!t you should read your posts. You might be a great business man and father in life but you're an internet warrior a$$hole here. You want to give sh$t but can't take sh!t.

No because good teams don’t blow big leads in the amount of time that Indiana did especially at home. Like I said if that game was on the road it’s another 20 point loss.
Conjecture. But sure, emphasize that a top 10 team didn't fold in a game and made a huge run. How shocking is that? Deemphasize that the unranked team took it to the top 10 team at the beginning of the game and after absorbing the inevitable run, recaptured the lead and won the game. Maybe with a bit of an attitude shift, you could actually enjoy that IU beat a top 10 team.

Reactions: MrBing
I'm going to ignore you after this post but here's your first post in the thread

You started out by calling someone you don't ****ing know a moron which is what an internet warrior a$$hole does. You never stopped posting like an internet warrior a$$hole. If you wonder why you're getting some sh!t you should read your posts. You might be a great business man and father in life but you're an internet warrior a$$hole here. You want to give sh$t but can't take sh!t.

Feels like an Onion article “Successful Father and Entrepreneur follows dream in becoming ultimate Internet Warrior”

Take a break, you really look foolish. I picture you on an episode of Cops standing on your trailer’s porch cussin at your neighbor because he “borrowed” your bike and now you have to walk to the liquor store.
I apologize if that hits too close to home.
Really because I live in a house you ****ing moron.

Conjecture. But sure, emphasize that a top 10 team didn't fold in a game and made a huge run. How shocking is that? Deemphasize that the unranked team took it to the top 10 team at the beginning of the game and after absorbing the inevitable run, recaptured the lead and won the game. Maybe with a bit of an attitude shift, you could actually enjoy that IU beat a top 10 team.
Look idiot! This team plays well at home at times. You stupid ****s that act like this team is good are a ****ing joke. I guess mediocre=good where you’re from. By all means you keep thinking this team is good because you have your opinion of what’s good and I have my opinion.

Well you’re the dumb **** that said I’ve never done anything in life, stupid. Once again your dumbass posts about someone you don’t ****ing know because deep down you’re a failure.

Yes, you've never done anything in your life.

Bad a$$ Internet tough guy persona doesn't count.

Take a break, you really look foolish. I picture you on an episode of Cops standing on your trailer’s porch cussin at your neighbor because he “borrowed” your bike and now you have to walk to the liquor store.
I apologize if that hits too close to home.
Trailers have porches? And the rest of this sounds like it’s drawn from personal experience. Good for you.

I can take shit. If someone wants to call me an asshole so be it. It’s only words and apparently people don’t remember sticks and stones. I’m actually a nice guy until I get on here and read half the posts that think this team is so dam good.

I can take shit. If someone wants to call me an asshole so be it. It’s only words and apparently people don’t remember sticks and stones. I’m actually a nice guy until I get on here and read half the posts that think this team is so dam good.

So the minute you don't agree with someone, you start to insult them?

You might be the most immature poster on this board, and that's saying a lot.

Trailers have porches? And the rest of this sounds like it’s drawn from personal experience. Good for you.
Some have porches. If you ever left your Mom’s basement and went for a drive in your Mom’s car you too could see amazing things.

Look idiot! This team plays well at home at times. You stupid ****s that act like this team is good are a ****ing joke. I guess mediocre=good where you’re from. By all means you keep thinking this team is good because you have your opinion of what’s good and I have my opinion.

Enjoy your exile butthead.

Asshole! You said that you didn't mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT