ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching...

I have no idea what you're defending at this point. sports are a result-oriented endeavor and the results have been garbage. Anyway, certainly not worth banging my head against the wall that you and a few others have become. I'm going to enjoy a nice dinner and hope tonight was an anomaly for the season (hence turning a blind eye to the last two seasons). Enjoy the evening

An 8-1 IU team that just obliterated a hot FSU team but then coughed up a clunker in Madison the first road game doesn’t need to be defending much. Lololol.

So how long until we expect Archie to get this program a rolling? Wisky is not good this year and they made us look like a JV team

That will happen to good college basketball teams on the road. Lol. Archie will get this year and next.

Luckily we are 8-1 and only one game out of first in the big ten . Not too shabby. Lol.

I don’t find anything about today loss to LOL about

of course not. You’ve let the last 30 years eat away at your ability to be objective. Pretty sad, man.

again: First road game. At Madison. Motivated Badgers. Over-confident Hoosiers.

Yikes

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
So much tough talk! And this is not why we got stuck with 9 years of Crean. Perception-wise, that dude coaches at Houston.

Glass will fire Archie after next year if he’s not getting it done.

But we get that IU lost at Wisconsin by 20 and the sun is now crashing into the earth...
I think we should give Archie an extension for closing the lead to 20!
They couldve hit a 3 and doubled up the score when I checked it was 31-59...

they had more mature teams and even so OSU barely made the tourney last year.

One loss at Wisconsin and you guys start shoveling around the same tired bullshit.
Because THESE are the losses that are totally unacceptable! Down by 30 at Buckyville! 30!

Reactions: hoosier8760
I think we should give Archie an extension for closing the lead to 20!
They couldve hit a 3 and doubled up the score when I checked it was 31-59...

your time to shine, psycho! Where were you after FSU? Worked late?

okay, see you after every loss! Can’t wait!

No he’s 100% correct. At the rate it’s going Archie’s tenure here will end in firing. Sooner rather than later. I’m not saying at the end of this year...but things need to start changing. It wasn’t THAT we lost...it was HOW we lost. Some of you are too dense to realize that.

it’s the “how.” That’s a calling card line for the emotionally stunted. Lolol. “How.” Hahahaha.

of course not. You’ve let the last 30 years eat away at your ability to be objective. Pretty sad, man.

again: First road game. At Madison. Motivated Badgers. Over-confident Hoosiers.

Yikes

Over confident? What right do they have to be over-confident about Wisconsin? When you’re playing the guys that have kicked your ass for the past twenty years you should have a goddamn chip on your shoulder. That’s what makes it so much worse...

Reactions: Upset Alert
That will happen to good college basketball teams on the road. Lol. Archie will get this year and next.

Luckily we are 8-1 and only one game out of first in the big ten . Not too shabby. Lol.
You and your LOLs. That's a lot of 0s in MIller's bank account for all your silly Lols.... I can't imagine another industry where a guy could perform this poorly yet bank this much dough, and have guys defend him with LOLs. People pay a ton of money for season tickets, take time out of their life etc, for IU. You and your LOLS. I'm going to have to ignore your dumb posts LOL

Over confident? What right do they have to be over-confident about Wisconsin? When you’re playing the guys that have kicked your ass for the past twenty years you should have a goddamn chip on your shoulder. That’s what makes it so much worse...

they were jazzed after a big win. Happens all the time. Thought you guys followed this game. And our guys had a chip on their shoulders because IU teams lost at Madison when they were in diapers? Okay, pop!

You and your LOLs. That's a lot of 0s in MIller's bank account for all your silly Lols.... I can't imagine another industry where a guy could perform this poorly yet bank this much dough, and have guys defend him with LOLs. People pay a ton of money for season tickets, take time out of their life etc, for IU. You and your LOLS. I'm going to have to ignore your dumb posts LOL

go for it. Lol. Ahhh — you kids and your video games. One bad loss and you restart the whole season. Bob Knight thinks we have a good one but realized it would take some time. Weird you didn’t.

Can you stop with the “LoL” on every post? If you are going to repeatedly sound like a pre-teen girl in your posts, at least mix it up and throw in an “OMG” every so often.

no, I can’t. Lol. Are the Lols really hurting you or is it your own lack of emotional stability?

you can’t drone on about firing Allen anymore. Can’t even really say Glass is incompetent anymore more after 8 wins in football. I guess Archie will have to do until he makes the tourney with a decent seed this year. Your dog should run away now. Lolz.

Reactions: IUXC68

So you have confidence he’ll be here two more seasons. Why no more than that?

So you have confidence he’ll be here two more seasons. Why no more than that?

he needs to make the tourney. I just don’t this this loss at Wisconsin means we won’t make it. Weird so many do.

Archie may prove to be a dud but put this loss in a vacuum and it means very little. Better teams than IU will lose there this season.

no, I can’t. Lol. Are the Lols really hurting you or is it your own lack of emotional stability?

you can’t drone on about firing Allen anymore. Can’t even really say Glass is incompetent anymore more after 8 wins in football. I guess Archie will have to do until he makes the tourney with a decent seed this year. Your dog should run away now. Lolz.

Archie May be lucky to get an 8 seed in the Big Ten Tourney.

I wouldn’t go thumping your chests about any tourney after a no-show like today.

I cant believe you can type all these replies one-handed...well w you and TMP in the ‘Archie Rules’ circle-jerk and all...lol...

yawn. No one listens to you even after we lose. What does that say?

ya, just like vs. FSU?

First road game of the year. Let’s give it a few more before shitting our pants and wallowing in the stench.
What is Wisky # 340? We have big boy teams from here out. Hold court at home, 50-50 on road. The great teams backload the cupcakes, We played them early. Go to bed now it’s late naysayers

It is fun to watch you make excuse after excuse for poor play, though. As a poster, you’re the epitome of the lowered standards that exemplify Indiana basketball. What’s more, you seem proud of your celebration of mediocrity.
You shave yet?

No he’s 100% correct. At the rate it’s going Archie’s tenure here will end in firing. Sooner rather than later. I’m not saying at the end of this year...but things need to start changing. It wasn’t THAT we lost...it was HOW we lost. Some of you are too dense to realize that.
You are dense not to support the time. Were you expecting an undefeated season? Get over it. They'll be ok.

he needs to make the tourney. I just don’t this this loss at Wisconsin means we won’t make it. Weird so many do.

Archie may prove to be a dud but put this loss in a vacuum and it means very little. Better teams than IU will lose there this season.

At what point will he be proven a dud? And, FTR, I’m not just talking about this game. His whole body of work at IU has left a whole lot to be desired.

Oh, and if you listen to Fred Glass, he doesn’t need to make the tourney. That’s my frustration: no demands, low expectations. Why?

I’m always reminded of how UNC dealt with Doherty. Every program that wants to be consistently good should’ve taken heed.

It is fun to watch you make excuse after excuse for poor play, though. As a poster, you’re the epitome of the lowered standards that exemplify Indiana basketball. What’s more, you seem proud of your celebration of mediocrity.

So much dumb here. Thanks!

At what point will he be proven a dud? And, FTR, I’m not just talking about this game. His whole body of work at IU has left a whole lot to be desired.

Oh, and if you listen to Fred Glass, he doesn’t need to make the tourney. That’s my frustration: no demands, low expectations. Why?

I’m always reminded of how UNC dealt with Doherty. Every program that wants to be consistently good should’ve taken heed.

Doherty won 8 games his last season. Bit of a stretch, huh? Lolol

Doherty won 8 games his last season. Bit of a stretch, huh? Lolol

The point is...nobody was saying “He should get another year.”

We should not be afraid to cut bait quicker than we have been of late. Archie should not be around next year if we miss the tourney again. Three straight years of no tourney should be enough to warrant termination.

This isn’t Penn State. And it’s not really that difficult to simply make the field.

I don’t find anything about today loss to LOL about
I would suggest you get a life and quit basing your well being on a bunch of 20 year olds jock straps. I know you are a big Notre Dame football fan. Do you go on the Notre Dame boards and throw the same hissy fits about the underachieving Brian Kelly?

Some posters here need to print this out, frame it n' hang it on their wall at home

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT