ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching...

They Louisville and OSU had more talent I’d just not totally correct. Either way the coaching difference is obvious.

that’s because we’ve had the same BS basketball shoveled before us for almost 20 years. Let’s see at the end of year. Will be same thing.

Reactions: mk23 and IUCrazy2
Just tired of losing. Miss the days of being a basketball power

There you go. Lol. One bad loss at Wisconsin doesn’t mean the season is a bust or that IU can’t matter again. Why paint it as such?

For god’s sake, you didn’t think we’d take some lumps in the road?

Reactions: gmhowes
There you go. Lol. One bad loss at Wisconsin doesn’t mean the season is a bust or that IU can’t matter again. Why paint it as such?

For god’s sake, you didn’t think we’d take some lumps in the road?
I’m ready to be at a point we don’t look at Wisky as a blowout loss on the road. Remember this isn’t a good wisky team either

Reactions: travlinhoosier
I’m ready to be at a point we don’t look at Wisky as a blowout loss on the road. Remember this isn’t a good wisky team either

Another in a long line of games where Archie has them completely unprepared. I thought it might’ve been bad team chemistry last year but now I think it’s more coaching.

Reactions: nitrowars

road game in the big ten for an untested team. Tough to come to too many conclusions until we see this happen a few more times this year.

Another in a long line of games where Archie has them completely unprepared. I thought it might’ve been bad team chemistry last year but now I think it’s more coaching.

ya, just like vs. FSU?

First road game of the year. Let’s give it a few more before shitting our pants and wallowing in the stench.

Be honest here:

You aren’t embarrassed by this performance against a 4-4 team that is probably their worst in 25 years?

It’s not to be ignored but I thought our first road game would be some kind of ordeal. Weird you guys didn’t.

You don’t think this team can still have a good year?

Last edited:
Reactions: iujunky
See crazy games...say crazy things...
Hmm well, sounds pretty logical to me...

I get that but it’s weird that our fans treat our season like a college football season. IU will still have a good season despite a clunker or two. Sparty lost to a crappy IU team at home last year. It happens...

Uconn wiill beat us by 25 if we play like this. Three years and counting without an ncaa birth. We gotta have the craziet fan base who gets the worst results in the country.
I agree w/second part of statement. Def worse program vs size/passion of fanbase. I do expect them to come out and play well against Uconn.

Reactions: hoosier8760
It’s not to be ignored but I thought our first road game would some kind of ordeal. Weird you guys didn’t.

You don’t think this team can still have a good year?

Ordeal?

This is an absolute shit show!
I don’t mind losing on the road but I hate a team that looks poorly coached, no fight and going through the motions.

Reactions: indy1203
Ordeal?

This is an absolute shit show!
I don’t mind losing on the road but I hate a team that looks poorly coached, no fight and going through the motions.

oh, you hate them? Lol

but we get you were spending more time here after IU football turned the corner since there wasn’t much to complain about any more. My guess is that Archie makes you pretty scarce around here too. Lol

Reactions: Jack R
ADVERTISEMENT