ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Knight at the IUBB reunion...

I wonder why he chose to wear an Army polo shirt rather than an IU one.
tenor.gif

The stank was made possible by those of us not named me who turned on him…the ones not to thank for his stank.
LOL Listen old dude, it was a joke about a Texas Tech t-shirt needing washed. Take your crying elsewhere.

I'm sure he put on the shirt intentionally to start a conspiracy on this board. Maybe he loves driving IU fans goofy because we are. Massive grin!
Regardless, I love having him back and yes, I overlook his acting like an ass at the end of his tenure at IU.
Go Hoosiers!

Youth has been played. They say humor doesn’t come as easy for the less experienced. Stink, stank, stunk…which of these was thunk?
Not youth, just the lack of it. The humor you relied on was to say it stunk and then went into your normal drivel about people who drove him away. It's old. We get it, you worship him and are upset he got fired......next.

Not youth, just the lack of it. The humor you relied on was to say it stunk and then went into your normal drivel about people who drove him away. It's old. We get it, you worship him and are upset he got fired......next.
Oh, for Pete's sake, one can't even make a light-hearted retaliatory joke about Bob wanting to wear his Army and Texas Tech shirts before his IU shirt over something as ridiculous as your "stank" comment. It's old. We get it, you hate him and are glad he got fired.....next.

Oh, for Pete's sake, one can't even make a light-hearted retaliatory joke about Bob wanting to wear his Army and Texas Tech shirts before his IU shirt over something as ridiculous as your "stank" comment. It's old. We get it, you hate him and are glad he got fired.....next.
Nah, I love RMK. I also wish he never put himself in a position to get fired. But unlike you, I've moved on. You should try it...

Nah, I love RMK. I also wish he never put himself in a position to get fired. But unlike you, I've moved on. You should try it...
I actually did once. I moved on, only to find out it wasn’t as great as it was cracked up to be. So guess what I did…I came back from moving on and have stayed here ever since. Bob didn’t put himself in a position to be fired as you claim-others did it for him, turncoats like Ron Felling. BTW, where is he today? Probably with his head down, slumped on a bar stool, ice cubes melted, in some forgotten town next to Nowheres-ville. He had it going really well there for awhile, then he sold out, putting his fate in the hands of the devil who had never played his game. Sweet turned to a bitter pill, once swallowed.

I actually did once. I moved on, only to find out it wasn’t as great as it was cracked up to be. So guess what I did…I came back from moving on and have stayed here ever since. Bob didn’t put himself in a position to be fired as you claim-others did it for him, turncoats like Ron Felling. BTW, where is he today? Probably with his head down, slumped on a bar stool, ice cubes melted, in some forgotten town next to Nowheres-ville. He had it going really well there for awhile, then he sold out, putting his fate in the hands of the devil who had never played his game. Sweet turned to a bitter pill, once swallowed.
😴

Bob Knight was IU’s gift that keeps on giving. You’d rather hear about Lou Watson’s captivating antics?
What? What has that got to do with being over your constant approach towards taking a good thread and making it about something it wasn't intended to be. We understand your opinion but the whining is old. Do we have to make the same points anytime RMK is mentioned or can there actually be topics that don't involve you complaining like a 3 year old about the same rhetoric over and over again?

What? What has that got to do with being over your constant approach towards taking a good thread and making it about something it wasn't intended to be. We understand your opinion but the whining is old. Do we have to make the same points anytime RMK is mentioned or can there actually be topics that don't involve you complaining like a 3 year old about the same rhetoric over and over again?
Thus is the nature of the evolution of social media’s message boards and those volunteering to use them. Someday in the far distant future they will evolve to the perfection of pure white light. Until that time, it is what it is with people constantly whining about people constantly whining on message boards, in this particular case, you and one who still admires Bob Knight. Be patient, Grasshopper, for your time will come with the strength of a new day dawning.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Thus is the nature of the evolution of social media’s message boards and those volunteering to use them. Someday in the far distant future they will evolve to the perfection of pure white light. Until that time, it is what it is with people constantly whining about people constantly whining on message boards, in this particular case, you and one who still admires Bob Knight. Be patient, Grasshopper, for your time will come with the strength of a new day dawning.

What a soft generation you must be a part of. Whine some more.

What a soft generation you must be a part of. Whine some more.
Lighten up, Francis. You’re not the one my generation knocked on the door to see if you could come out to play. We already knew your kind was too busy in the basement deciphering instructions to the Erector Set. I bet you will find yourself more comfortable on the PUke board. Go Now! (Moody Blues)

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Just like any other 80 year old. It’s normal. But I agree 100%.
I actually think he looks better than the last time I saw him at the Bball game. I saw him in several pictures with people. His eyes looked clear and not confused. I know he has good and bad days. I’m just happy he lived long enough to reconcile ( and that I did too). Wish Woody had been there to coach that game in 2019. Might have been a different outcome.

I actually think he looks better than the last time I saw him at the Bball game. I saw him in several pictures with people. His eyes looked clear and not confused. I know he has good and bad days. I’m just happy he lived long enough to reconcile ( and that I did too). Wish Woody had been there to coach that game in 2019. Might have been a different outcome.
I have a feeling with Mike there that he will be around more, maybe some games , wouldnt at all be surprised he is around for some practices.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT