ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cal and UK trying to get one over again!

Taz - You're imperiling your rep and renown. Stop feeding It. Attention is It's sunlight.
I just wish mods would do what they’re supposed to do - ban posters like that who deliberately troll. If Ordy is only engaging me, he’s leaving everyone else alone. Anyone, feel free to report this.

I know a guy who went over to Rupp’s Rafters after our NCAA game in 2016 to blow them crap - and was banned. Still is. So there’s no reason why the mods here can’t do the same - if they care.

I just wish mods would do what they’re supposed to do - ban posters like that who deliberately troll. If Ordy is only engaging me, he’s leaving everyone else alone. Anyone, feel free to report this.

I know a guy who went over to Rupp’s Rafters after our NCAA game in 2016 to blow them crap - and was banned. Still is. So there’s no reason why the mods here can’t do the same - if they care.
Report that I’ve been factual and that you’re upset as a result? There’s been no trolling, unless you believe me posting factually and you being disingenuous is trolling. You’re just upset because you’re here to start arguments and I called you on it. Again. Mods should ban posters like you, who aren’t here to talk basketball.

But, to clarify, are you now claiming that Calipari isn’t a cheater?

Yes, dark days for IU fans. I expect us to compete for a BT title this year but.......

it’s certainly likely that IU has won our last national championship.

We can throw stones at UKs 8 final fours, but the fact is that IU may never go to another one.

We can also poke fun at the pUKe fans and say all their accomplishments are because they hired a cheater coach, but let’s face it, IU tried the same and fell flat on our face.

I honestly don’t know why any Hoosier fan would even care about U.K.? I don’t live in IN and don’t don’t a single wildcat fan. Now that we aren’t playing them like we used to, I don’t even consider it much of a rivalry anymore. living in B10 country i feel a greater rivalry between any conference team. Now, if I lived in southern IN and had a bunch of friends and relatives that were U.K. fans I’m sure I’d feel differently.

As it is I’m more focused on the B10 and our talented and experienced team’s prospects this year. Maybe we even sweep the boilers for once.
Great post stay up brother

Stop feeding the troll, you are simply giving him the attention he desperately needs. Hoops season talk is ramping up and would prefer not to see this place in the condition he intentionally drove into last year when I finally gave up.

ADVERTISEMENT