ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Thread

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
Let's post photos of the best clowns around. I'll go first...

Kevin-Warren.png

Say what you will about Jim Delaney but he always advocated for the conference and it seems like we always had at least two teams in NY6 bowls, sometimes three. Warren didn’t advocate for his schools at all. Quite the contrast with Greg Sankey in the SEC.

Say what you will about Jim Delaney but he always advocated for the conference and it seems like we always had at least two teams in NY6 bowls, sometimes three. Warren didn’t advocate for his schools at all. Quite the contrast with Greg Sankey in the SEC.
Maybe, but Jim Delany will always be on my s*** list for making the JV West division. No team from the JV West division has ever won the Big Ten Championship game, and the two teams in the game are normally not the top 2 teams in the league. I didn't think the leadership could get worse, but here we go.

Yep, we probably should have stayed with SDSU and not played LA but it turned out just fine as we ended up in a CCG and NY6 game. You guys should have played Iowa. The hawks were predicting a massive beat down of the Hoosiers when it was thought you guys were playing on 12/19. Had you played and won, your chances at at a NY6 would have been much better. Playing the games matter for teams not named Ohio State.

Let's post photos of the best clowns around. I'll go first...

Kevin-Warren.png
Warren coming from the NFL needs to have a much better year this coming year. I hope he just needed time to figure out about the college game but I am afraid he was brought in for more political reasons to change the B1G.

Reactions: TominDallas
Yep, we probably should have stayed with SDSU and not played LA but it turned out just fine as we ended up in a CCG and NY6 game. You guys should have played Iowa. The hawks were predicting a massive beat down of the Hoosiers when it was thought you guys were playing on 12/19. Had you played and won, your chances at at a NY6 would have been much better. Playing the games matter for teams not named Ohio State.
We were out due to Covid protocols. If you are going to keep spouting off on here, you might try knowing what you’re talking about. You’ve come off as ignorant and uninformed in every thread you’ve posted in

We were out due to Covid protocols. If you are going to keep spouting off on here, you might try knowing what you’re talking about. You’ve come off as ignorant and uninformed in every thread you’ve posted in
You guys keep spouting “but you lost to LA”. There are other programs that handled Covid just fine. Why didn’t the B10 teams? I know exactly why you didn’t play and my point was you should have prepared so you could play.

You guys keep spouting “but you lost to LA”. There are other programs that handled Covid just fine. Why didn’t the B10 teams? I know exactly why you didn’t play and my point was you should have prepared so you could play.

But you did lose to LAL. Maybe you should pick up Loras next year, better yet Clarke.

If that was your point it was poorly expressed. I’m guessing you didn’t know and are trying to save face. Blaming IU for issues that every team faced this year is ridiculous.

And yes, this is an IU football fan message board so of course we are going to keep talking about how our resume is superior to Iowa St. Hopefully one day some ethanol tycoon will invent a website where people can discuss Iowa and Iowa St athletics, but until then I guess we are stuck with your ill-informed drivel

Reactions: mk23
You better stick to the same teams you played this year minus OSU.....maybe you could schedule multiple games with them
The one Big Ten team you have faced annually is Iowa and you guys are, what, 0-5 over the last 5 years?

So, before you go running your mouth on here about Big Ten opponents, your own team has issues against the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT