ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson had 23 players test positive for covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days i am going to post a cookie recipe just to see if certain poster would manage to turn it into a meltdown about trump. My wager would be yes.

I'd be happy to continue this discussion with you on the Water Cooler, which is really where it belongs.
I don't swim in cesspools.

Still waiting to hear any actual evidence you have on the matter.

Russian hoax? Lmao. Let me guess... you didn’t read the Mueller book, or the Bolton one for that matter. It’s pathetic you are making excuses for him putting up with bounties on our troops. Aren’t you supposed to put your country ahead of everything? Traitor Trump.
LOL Now you're flailing, throwing anything on the wall, hoping it sticks.

Mueller found absolutely no collusion and now evidence is out that he knew it from the beginning of the investigation. Yet he spent 2 1/2 years and wasted millions of dollars of taxpayer money to try to dig something up, hoping against hope his biased law team would dig something up. Didnt happen.

Glad to hear you believe Bolton now. Even though all libs couldn't stand the guy and called him a liar when he was in office. How did that invasion of Iraq go that he was all for?

What's pathetic is you coming on a football board spewing your Democrat lies. Isn't there a building somewhere you should be torching?

It’s been debunked? Lol. Confirmed by WaPo, NYT, AP, that liberal bastion WSJ, British reporting etc. Someone high up in intel is ticked Trump ignored this. And rightly so. Traitor Trump.
Show me one shred of evidence. You can't, because it's all based on rumor.

Even if there was something to it, it didn't pass the lower levels of intelligence, so it wouldn't have been passed to the President.

Just another Democrat hoax to gin up hysteria before the election. Too bad we've seen this act before, and recognize it for what it is - total BS.

Indiana’s nursing homes got cleaned out early. It made our numbers very high. In my county we have 24 total deaths...23 have been nursing home residents. 45,000ish people total in the county. Pretty dang good.

In Tippecanoe there has been 8 fatalities and 5 were from one nursing home. Neighboring Montgomery County, much smaller, has 19 fatalities and more than half from one nursing home in Crawfordsville.

I don't swim in cesspools.

Still waiting to hear any actual evidence you have on the matter.
But you frequently bask in bullsh*t, so maybe you'd feel right at home over there.

Seriously, though, we both know this isn't the place for this discussion. There are plenty of posts and citations on this topic at The Water Cooler. There are some there who share your, um, ideology, and there's no need to be afraid. Take it to the Cooler, DANK.

But you frequently bask in bullsh*t, so maybe you'd feel right at home over there.

Seriously, though, we both know this isn't the place for this discussion. There are plenty of posts and citations on this topic at The Water Cooler. There are some there who share your, um, ideology, and there's no need to be afraid. Take it to the Cooler, DANK.
No thanks, BSMania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT