ADVERTISEMENT

Clark Kellog

h20pls

Senior
Jun 12, 2002
First of all...I appreciated him as a player/competitor...he was a class act.

Man that guy is a great announcer. I have literally watched college basketball games that he was calling that I really had no interest in...so I'm just giddy when he calls an IU game.

I cannot think of another announcer...doing college basketball...that I enjoy as much.

I do miss Buckner calling games. What is Buckner doing these days (yeah...too lazy to even Google). He'd be an absolute coup to add to the roster when Fish retires in 2080.

Nobody does IU games like Fish.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo

Man that guy is a great announcer. I have literally watched college basketball games that he was calling that I really had no interest in...so I'm just giddy when he calls an IU game.

I cannot think of another announcer...doing college basketball...that I enjoy as much.

I do miss Buckner calling games. What is Buckner doing these days (yeah...too lazy to even Google). He'd be an absolute coup to add to the roster when Fish retires in 2080.

I agree that Kellogg is great.

Quinn is the tv color analyst for Pacers games on Fox

I disagree about Fischer. He's lost his fastball, imho.

Reactions: IUgradman
Yesterday he missed a free throw. And sometimes he has the wrong team with the lead. But I still enjoy listening to him for both football and basketball. Thank goodness he has a partner.

He does the Pacers game on TV for Fox Indiana and I can't stand listening to him doing games.

Yesterday he missed a free throw. And sometimes he has the wrong team with the lead. But I still enjoy listening to him for both football and basketball. Thank goodness he has a partner.

My biggest beef is that he just goes too long without giving the score. Both sports.

He is 70 years old. That said, I heard a compilation of his I believe after the ND game and he was still very very good.

Buckner is the color analyst for Pacers games. He’s also on the board of trustees at IU.

Kellogg and many others need to learn to pronounce the "G" in length and strength.

He mentioned the pain of losing the B1G Championship in Assembly Hall. I felt kind of sorry for him....for about two seconds. Loved him as a Pacer. He is a fine man.

I'm in the camp of Fish over Kellogg. I listened to the TV announcers for the first two minutes of the game and then started searching for, and found, an online radio stream of Fish to listen to.
Just personal preference on my end.

Agree. I like him. Always liked Bardo as well.

Talked to him at halftime, he seem like a really nice guy, and I like his announcing style. Mentioned how ugly the first half was and he complimented our defense. Said I might have to root for the O$U reluctantly this year because of my disdain for all things PUkish. He laughed at that one a little. Lastly I told him CAM can coach and that Romeo was at the game, and would hopefully be on our roster next year since our shooting has been so poor this year. He didn't know Romeo was there. All in all, a nice conversation with a pretty cool dude

ADVERTISEMENT