ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Webber (GO AWAY!)

Apr 30, 2015
Is the worst basketball commentator ever. Please get rid of him asap. Id rather listen to Bill Walton and Dan dakitch sit side-by-side, at the same game, commentating, then to listen to Webber. Hell, id listen to Tom Crean commentate before Webber....Somebody get Crean a commentating job
I think it was yesterday I literally had to scream out loud at the tv for him to "CALM DOWN ALREADY!" , over Webber being overly anxious when officials reviewed a late game play.
I don't get enjoyment from listening to him criticize the officials non stop like he has a.d.d. . His whole basketball demeanor is very annoying.

Reactions: bsmitty08
Is the worst basketball commentator ever. Please get rid of him asap. Id rather listen to Bill Walton and Dan dakitch sit side-by-side, at the same game, commentating, then to listen to Webber. Hell, id listen to Tom Crean commentate before Webber....Somebody get Crean a commentating job
I think it was yesterday I literally had to scream out loud at the tv for him to "CALM DOWN ALREADY!" , over Webber being overly anxious when officials reviewed a late game play.
I don't get enjoyment from listening to him criticize the officials non stop like he has a.d.d. . His whole basketball demeanor is very annoying.
Chris Webber is one of the best timeout-callers that ever was.

I don't like Webber either but the length of that review was ridiculous.

Why do you have to listen to a basketball game? Just turn the volume down and watch.

Why do you have to listen to a basketball game? Just turn the volume down and watch.
Were two diff types if people .
I can't even go to bars to watch bball games. (no sound)
Used to do it and finally realized I was unhappy doing so.
Its just not very entertaining

He's much better then Kellogg. And why in the hell do they have to promote the NBA. Best time of year and we can't watch the guys like Bilas and 50 other great college commentators that we watch all year. I like Barkley and Shaquille when I'm watching NBA not college.

When you screamed at him, out loud, no less, did he follow instructions?

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
He's much better then Kellogg. And why in the hell do they have to promote the NBA. Best time of year and we can't watch the guys like Bilas and 50 other great college commentators that we watch all year. I like Barkley and Shaquille when I'm watching NBA not college.
Completely agree. I do not want to see the NBA guys like Walton and Barkley who follow college for one month out of the year.
Get rid of Kenny Smith, Barkley, Walton, hell even Reggie Miller, (who so muh fav player if all time)
I want to see analyst who know* and follow college ball everyday

Haaaaaaaahaaha lol
Postscript: if my memory serves, IU (Damon Bailey era) beat the Fab Five 3 out of 4 times. I remember lefty Jalen Rose usually brought the ball down the floor and we often crowded him against the righthand sideline, forcing him to use his right hand to dribble (i.e. to keep his body between the defender and the ball). Rose wasn't very good at either dribbling or passing with his righthand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT