ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Coumo What a Grandstander...!

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
He takes off the hood of his parka so he'll get soaking wet and look "brave" while he stands out in 45mph gusts while talking about 150 mph winds...

These newscasters are a hoot! Anything to sensationalize their shot... They're all scrambling to find something deeper than 6 inches of standing water to pose in...

I won't be impressed till I see one of them airborne with an alligator tracking alongside him...;)

*I am sympathetic with those who really will experience great loss due to the storm although if you build on a barrier island (a key) my sympathy factor is much lower ... You build right on the water you pretty much have to know what's eventually is going to happen to you in hurricane alley...

Last edited:
He takes off the hood of his parka so he'll get soaking wet and look "brave" while he stands out in 45mph gusts while talking about 150 mph winds...

These newscasters are a hoot! Anything to sensationalize their shot... They're all scrambling to find something deeper than 6 inches of standing water to pose in...

I won't be impressed till I see one of them airborne with an alligator tracking alongside him...;)

*I am sympathetic with those who really will experience great loss due to the storm although if you build on a barrier island (a key) my sympathy factor is much lower ... You build right on the water you pretty much have to know what's eventually is going to happen to you in hurricane alley...

I mentioned to Mrs. McHoop today, its just a matter of time before one of these knuckleheads catches a sheet of plywood to the melon. Live....

McHoop

Yep. ;)
:eek::D

Just saw a shot on MSNBC where they evidently couldn't find any nearby significant flooding so the included a shot of one of the local canals (which, of course, is always full of water:cool:).

Anything to fit the narrative...;)

Last edited:
He's definitely been hitting the gym, though! Meow...

DJOOz1iWAAETohH.jpg

I mentioned to Mrs. McHoop today, its just a matter of time before one of these knuckleheads catches a sheet of plywood to the melon. Live....

McHoop

Damnit, that's what I was watching and waiting for all day. My luck it will be one of the hot chicks. I really wanted the dude by the Miami River inlet to get blown over the seawall. Why can't they take one for the team?

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT